What features would you like to see in the next GTA?

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Title says it all!

Post the features you would like to see in the next edition on the Grand Theft Auto series in here.

Mine;

- Insane big ass map with loads of variation (mountains, desert, jungle, beach,...)
- Huge variety in vehicles (more then in SA)
- Animals (sheeps, horses, cows,...) (Imagine bears etc in a forest...EPIC)
- More different 'people' (NOT seeing four identical guys in one street)

-VERY Customizable cars (GTAIV lacks that)
-Children (Would add a bit of realism to the game... Imagine a woman with her little child walking down the street in a GTA...)
-A vast array of planes... Love 'em...
-All the others that Mave mentioned

Everything which was already mentioned, and also this:
- Dogs, cats etc
- Huge amount of enteriors which can be enterd
- Certain amount of free running, jumping through windows, jumping from building to building etc
- Bring back the "fly in a car" cheat (chittychittybangbang)
- Bring back planes
- Actual airports with planes which take off (as seen in GTA 3)
- Huge boats (like a container ship)
- Bring back the weener cars and more nonsense cars xD
- More character custimization
- Mod support
- Multiplayer like MTA :tongue:
- Map editor

[TMS]M1Rc34 said:
-Children (Would add a bit of realism to the game... Imagine a woman with her little child walking down the street in a GTA...)
HELL YEAH! Then Tommy Vercetti II walks up to her and shoots her, ESRB is quick to rate the game ages 99+ and the game gets banned from international markets. I wouldn't mind children there, but people all over the world from some sick-ass associations don't and apparently that's enough to get huge court cases and stuff started resulting in big losses for R* and Take-Two.

Anyways guys, I think we need ONE BIG TOPIC for GTA V or a whole subforum for GTA games. Infact the whole games boards needs some revamping since there are like 7 topics about one game sometimes, so we need to group them somehow or use one topic for one game.

Impulse said:
- Huge amount of enteriors which can be enterd

I agree. I think EVERY SINGLE building should be able to be entered and explored. I hate when I can't enter a door. If you put a door in a game, make it work ffs.

It would awesome too if you can break in to houses and example steal stuff (like in GTA:SA, but much better way). But in places like shops etc. like that you can enter normally. Also you can take assassins job, break in to houses and kill for money, or something like that.

Breakable Houses and buildings, like u fire a nadelauncher onto a wall it breaks and u can rob the building for example..

better damage look on the cars.. fix up physics and add more customizable cars, like tuning , not only the looks but maybe the engine and stoff

CoNaN said:
Breakable Houses and buildings, like u fire a nadelauncher onto a wall it breaks and u can rob the building for example..

Remember guys, GTA isn't quite at Crysis realism yet, as far as we know ;__;

GPow69 said:
CoNaN said:

But that would be pretty awesome.

GPow69 said:
CoNaN said:

Make that Red Faction Guirilla if you would please :tongue:
That game has far more epic destruction then crysis

Where you can chose from multiple characters each with different story lines

Back
Top Bottom