What case do you have?

Aman1238

#swag
Post a picture of the case you use for your iPod/iPhone (if you have one)

I've got:
DLO Hybridshell iPod 2G case
hybridshellipodtouch2gg.jpg

It's slim, and transparent. I like it :)
Oh and the sides are sort of rubber, and the transparent is hard plastic. And the back inside of the case doesn't touch the iPod, so it wont make any scratches

Post yours!

I've got this one, but I've had it for over a year now, it looks like crap now lol...
Was great until like two months ago, when the magnet came off.

I really need a new one, but this one was €30..

!BhvvZEQBGk~$%28KGrHqEH-EEEsL%284sNOvBLKn%29!wkzQ~~_12.JPG

Mave said:
^ Why buy three?

I only have one and it was already €30 :/
30 euros o.O
I know a site where you can get cases like that for 8 dollars >.< (they are fake though, but have pretty good quality)

I myself bought this one recently:
sku_17311_1.jpg

Only cost me 3 dollars and is pretty good :tongue:

Mave said:
^ Why buy three?

One I got for free from a guy I know because he bought a pack of 2 and only needed one, And I got the plastic one for Xmas, The leather one was only like $15 and it's real leather so its awesome :biggrin:

^
I bet mine is fake and yours is real xD
Dealextreme has some awsome stuff though. Almost everything there is fake, but most of the time it is also of good quality. Though you should read the user reviews :tongue:

Impulse said:
^
Dealextreme has some awsome stuff though. Almost everything there is fake, but most of the time it is also of good quality. Though you should read the user reviews :tongue:
Dealextreme is win, you can get shit so cheap, I bought a fake iPod shuffle for £3 and sold it for £20, ???, profit.

Also, I had a hard plastic case on my iphone, but it cracked the back a little :(, so now it's caseless, and it looks better as its white. :>

VYE/QPAD WaFFLe said:
Impulse said:
^
Dealextreme is win, you can get shit so cheap, I bought a fake iPod shuffle for £3 and sold it for £20, ???, profit.

Also, I had a hard plastic case on my iphone, but it cracked the back a little :(, so now it's caseless, and it looks better as its white. :>
I always make sure I have a case on all the electronics I use :tongue:. I have a friend in my school who bought her iPod about the same day as me, and right now the back is all scratched up, and you cant even see the logo... Mine has about 2-3 marks :)

Thanks for that dealextreme site, looks like a nice site.

It says 'shipping free', at almost everything...

But I can't believe that I buy a two-dollar item, they will just bring it to my place without extra costs?
Seems hard to believe :/

^
They send it as a gift, and it's located in China. It can sometimes take more then 2 weeks before you have your product >.<

Basicly the shipping costs are included in the price for almost every product there.
You can also get hand decoration there aka brass knuckles I thought

The bigger products might include a shipping fee, but the smaller ones are put in envolopes with bubble rap in it I thought. Haven't orderd from there in a while.

Ordered the 'Virtual 5.1-Surround USB 2.0 External Sound Card' for $2.23.

Reviews were promising, besides, I only need this to be able to listen to my second deck in VDJ & Traktor.

Mave said:
Reviews were promising, besides, I only need this to be able to listen to my second deck in VDJ & Traktor.
Tell us how the quality and if the description was correct :) I might want to buy something from there

Mave said:

And tell me if it works good. I might want one.

Back
Top Bottom