Website Grade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creon, just go away. Your shitty Frostebytez.com and it's services probably has been used maybe once or twice, by 10 year olds most likely.

>Stylish, We can make your website look sleek, not just another plain website that people get off of in 3 seconds
Well that's exactly what I did when I went on your boring site.

>Trustable, Many company’s have come to us for websites, if they think we're good, Why not you?

Which companys are those? Ones that no one has ever heard of probably.

*Cough!* I didn't edit the pic, And i the uploader has re-installed again and im holding 12 GB in 2 days.

@CaptainShitStick,
Those company's would be:
Webii.net
Homestead.com
and those other shitty ass builders.

This is no lie.

Captain Planet, I have over 6 customers, I don't get money out of nowhere. Sorry you people are in denial of my works, Ill feel free to give you another screenshot below after re-installing (AGAIN)

sreenshot.png

As you see, I highlighted this. You can't make highlighted text.

Zez, It didn't crash because i edited it, Hosting24.com the piece of shit reset my file permissions as they do every day and it screwed up the files that allow uploading.

Face it, You've been PWNED.

PS: My old uploader was booming right before it was hacked, The people love this even more.

Now, all the Graphics experts PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS PICTURE HAS BEEN MODIFIED!

Who says highlighted text can't be edited?

Compare:
sreenshot.png

this-is-not-edited.PNG

You use photoshop! I used MSPaint!

Now, all the Graphics experts PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS PICTURE HAS BEEN MODIFIED!

And, if you are as bad at editing pictures as you are portraying, let's not forget about the java code that lets you edit a web page. Type in a few numbers, press Prt Scrn, valid picture!

I use ! too much :(.

Lol, CreonSniper, you have just failed exactly 5168 times, you can now log off and get a life.

Fine, ill let Mave into the administrator section and let him look for himself. He will post what he see's.

This all goes a little bit too far and is going a lot OFF TOPIC, I suggest we end the discussion here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom