Wallpaper Pack #26 - 'TMS - Wallpapers 1920x1080: The Gigaload'

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Wallpaper Pack #26 - 'TMS - Wallpapers 1920x1080: The Gigaload'

All of these wallpapers were collected from the current 1920x1080 Wallpaper thread. (1)
This pack features 25000 unique wallpapers, gathered over the last 10(!) years. Every single wallpapers has been hand-picked, one by one. The last couple thousand wallpapers were resized from odd resolutions (always downscaled, never upscaled). It took my no less than 2 years to gather the last 5000 wallpapers.
The files have been scanned multiple times for duplicates with AwesomeDuplicatePhotoFinder and it does come up with 237 false positives. (examples below)

vAqmkhQ.png

The .rar archive is 13,2GB in size.
There are exactly 25000 wallpapers inside this pack.
Every wallpaper is exactly 1920x1080 pixels.

Download: https://mega.nz/file/dog1jAxY#e_IouqFn2FMBATRsJa_w7tO5DjwVzWSvolKgIRnHdT8
Archive password: TMS.SX

Preview:

vH5R8px.jpeg

False positive examples:
These include different color temperatures, night/day, different backgrounds,... Nothing too close to a 1:1 copy.

2yDPTtT.jpeg

fiNCxjk.jpg

Last edited:
Lol, it's so big that Mega won't allow me to download it in one go. Have to do it in three sessions of 5Gb each.

Lol, it's so big that Mega won't allow me to download it in one go. Have to do it in three sessions of 5Gb each.
Let me know if it works out. If it doesn't I'll split it and upload to Zippyshare.

Oh, it worked fine. Mega forces you to use the desktop app for large files anyway, which handles the seperate parts on its own.
I had the app installed anyway, so it wasn't a problem for me, but others might find it less practical.

Oh, it worked fine. Mega forces you to use the desktop app for large files anyway, which handles the seperate parts on its own.
I had the app installed anyway, so it wasn't a problem for me, but others might find it less practical.
I was thinking Zippyshare but then I'd have to split it in 500MB parts.
Guess I'll leave it like this for now.

Back
Top Bottom