[TUTORIAL] Pcsx 0.9.4

S

[SFSF]TheNewAli

In this tutorial i will show you how to play ps2, xbox, ps1 games on ur comp!
(i dont think xbox)
oh well............
1- Introduction
2- Downloading Links
3- Configuring
4- Playing

1-
First of all,
Q: what da heck is pcsx 0.9.4?
A: it is a emulator to run ps2 games if you want ps1 download the old Psx
Q: What are the requirements?
Note: (If you have read till here do not be happy follow this!)
A: Intel Cour 2 Duo, Over 700 MB RAM, 2.5 Ghz Atleast, Nvidia Cards
Mine are:
Pentium 4, 1 GB Ram, 3.03 Ghz, Nvidia Cards
Q: Does the game work fast on urs?
A: Absolutely not it works real slow so you need as much as advanced comps you can get or you can uy ps3.
Q: Is Ps3 Good For Buying Or A PS2 Emu?
A: I think ps2 emu cuz you can play ps2 and comp games if you have ps3 u cant play ps2 niether comp games but i think if we add the strength of ps2 and comp (intel cour 2 duo) combined is evenly matched with ps3.

2-
Well first of all to download the emu go to this site:
http://www.pcsx2.net
and download the latest i think its 0.9.4
After downloading if you get errors of plugins download them here:
well you can download the latest plugins on the same site (http://www.pcsx2.net)
If you get bios error you can either google this "Download Pcsx2 0.9.4 Bios Torrent"
Download it paste the plugins in the plugin directory and the bios in the bios directory.

3-
What is configuring?
Configuring is the main part! After you copy, paste, download, unrar all this stuff open up pcsx2.exe and click at configure then a box will open. change ur graphics plugin to Gsdx (LATEST) ZeroSPUghz1.8 ahh you'll figure out the other ya self accept for controling! download lilypads controller from pcsx2.net then configure it a box will open and you just click at PAD 1 and start configuring it. its very difficult to play 2 players its almost impossible. Set your bios to JAPAN Pls believe me only the japan bios's work! NOTE: To play a game insert a ps2 disk and click at pcsx2.exe then play cdvd rom then the game will start!

4-
If you have a good processor the game will work like recording gta sa with fraps 2.9.4 (SAMP) mine works like there is no life! here are the games i played:
WWE SMACKDOWN VS RAW 2007
BEN 10 PROTECTOR OF EARTH
HOT WHEELS BEAT THAT
GHOST RIDER
(ghost rider, and smackdown vs raw 07 barely work on ma comp)
ENJOY!!!!
ya i was behind these scenes :hug: report to me detective ali :holmes:

Back
Top Bottom