Taylor Swift Fans in Argentina Have Camped Out in Tents for Five Months in Order to Be Front Row at the Eras Tour: ‘People Are Very Upset With Us’

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Taylor Swift Fans in Argentina Have Camped Out in Tents for Five Months in Order to Be Front Row at the Eras Tour: ‘People Are Very Upset With Us’

RsqZF3h.jpeg

Taylor Swift‘s Eras Tour dominated the U.S. in the spring and summer, and the movie version became the highest-grossing concert film of all time this fall with over $200 million at the worldwide box office. Now the tour is getting ready to kick back off in real life as Swift performs three concerts in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on Nov. 9, 10 and 11. Some diehard Swift fans with general admission tickets have taken their love for the Grammy winner to a whole new level by camping out in tents near the Estadio River Plate stadium in hopes of securing spots as close to the stage as possible (via Pitchfork). The camping started in June.

“We’ve been in this tent for five months,” a 21-year-old Swiftie told Pitchfork on the condition of anonymity so that her father doesn’t find out. “I usually tell my dad I’m at a park drinking mate with somebody, or visiting a friend of mine who lives near the stadium.”

Source and more: https://variety.com/2023/music/news/taylor-swift-fans-argentina-camping-out-eras-tour-1235778141/

This, this is mental illness.

I mean, I think this is the first time ever that Swift is performing in Argentina, no? And there are only 3 shows planned for the entire tour.
Makes sense then, that long-time fans are willing to make huge sacrifices for something like this.

Well, "makes sense" - it still doesn't, but I can at least understand it.

I mean, I think this is the first time ever that Swift is performing in Argentina, no? And there are only 3 shows planned for the entire tour.
Makes sense then, that long-time fans are willing to make huge sacrifices for something like this.

Well, "makes sense" - it still doesn't, but I can at least understand it.
I can understand camping the night before, but 5 FREAKING MONTHS

Back
Top Bottom