Steam: Big Picture | Celebration Sale

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
http://store.steampowered.com/sale/big_picture_release

Valve is running a sale on games that support Big Picture, grab 'em while you can :pimp:

nOYQY.png

Im seriously thinking about getting the train simulator 2013, its 66% off :biggrin: But I have no money right now and the sale ends before xmas :( :cryhard:

RockStar248 said:
Im seriously thinking about getting the train simulator 2013, its 66% off :biggrin: But I have no money right now and the sale ends before xmas :( :cryhard:

I might borrow you if you ask nicely :tongue:

Mave said:
RockStar248 said:

Borrow me :wow: How am I going to get to Belgium? :troll:
And no Mave, I am not going to borrow money off you, its not fair on you

RockStar248 said:
Mave said:
RockStar248 said:

There's nothing unfair if you'll pay back to him.

Also my wallet is prepared for this small sale, doesn't seem like there's now any games what I want though.

Mauri said:
RockStar248 said:
Mave said:
RockStar248 said:

Its not that I cant pay him back, its that I just dont want to use his money for my benefits of enjoyment.

RockStar248 said:
Mauri said:
RockStar248 said:
Mave said:
RockStar248 said:

Its not that I cant pay him back, its that I just dont want to use his money for my benefits of enjoyment.

But he was ready to borrow some money, so you could get what you want. That's our Mave. :3

Mauri said:
RockStar248 said:
Mauri said:
RockStar248 said:
Mave said:
RockStar248 said:

But he was ready to borrow some money, so you could get what you want. That's our Mave. :3

Yes but I want to have some accomplishment and earn the money myselfs, not get all messed up in loans and stuffs o-o

Back
Top Bottom