SF-SE Shutting down

I have a picture of Darkness (taken yesterday via skype) for tit for tat retaliation. :troll:

Fries said:
I still don't get why you're so enthusiastic about posting a pic of the guy? It's not like you can do anything with that...

As one great troll stated, anything to post that would be "offending" to another user, is just lulzy, but I really don't care what he looks like, I was being a :troll:

Andre said:
Even though that's not exactly what I asked for, thanks a bunch. I don't have anything against my little sister and me being on display (picture's from 1st of July 2010 btw), but I was rather wondering if this is the kind of publicity this forum deserves as the link was already spread on some IRC channels.

Anyways, thanks for the negative feedback on SFSE's closure, guys, and I wish you the best of luck. Hopefully I'll be welcome to play on your server :tongue:

Thanks, and you'll always be welcome to join our server! I'm being a bit slow here, and I'm personally sorry for that, but we're lacking a bit of team coordination around here. :wacko:
Also, I'm sorry about Nimphious! I'll make sure that he gets no cookies for all of his time on SFSFv3.
(p.s: Andre, I love you.)

Silvarray said:
Andre said:
Even though that's not exactly what I asked for, thanks a bunch. I don't have anything against my little sister and me being on display (picture's from 1st of July 2010 btw), but I was rather wondering if this is the kind of publicity this forum deserves as the link was already spread on some IRC channels.

Anyways, thanks for the negative feedback on SFSE's closure, guys, and I wish you the best of luck. Hopefully I'll be welcome to play on your server :tongue:

Thanks, and you'll always be welcome to join our server! I'm being a bit slow here, and I'm personally sorry for that, but we're lacking a bit of team coordination around here. :wacko:
Also, I'm sorry about Nimphious! I'll make sure that he gets no cookies for all of his time on SFSFv3.
(p.s: Andre, I love you.)

:troll: I get more cookies than you oin a daily basis.

Nimphiouus said:
I have a picture of Darkness (taken yesterday via skype) for tit for tat retaliation. :troll:

Almost everybody here has seen me, so I really don't care, and plus, SFSEWiki had a picture of me as-well, so yeah.. hah

blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla.

Nimphiouus said:
^ I am no longer affiliated with this website.

Even if something happens, you'll still be charged for being apart of it :troll:

but it's a website, and if they get THAT butthurt over it, I'll just take it down, but until then, naaah

TheDarkness said:
Nimphiouus said:

Even if something happens, you'll still be charged for being apart of it :troll:

but it's a website, and if they get THAT butthurt over it, I'll just take it down, but until then, naaah

I cannot be charged for something I have no part of, you are the one who continues to host the content, not me.

Nimphiouus said:
TheDarkness said:
Nimphiouus said:

I cannot be charged for something I have no part of, you are the one who continues to host the content, not me.

I'd love to see them both fly down here to sue me LOL.

I am so glad that SFSFv3 will be a dictatorship. We can brutally remove people like TheDarkness :troll:

TheDarkness has been banned.
Yay for less retards and more awesome people.

Back
Top Bottom