SF-SE is back

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
http://sf-se.net/ it's coming back.
So for anyone interested in playing on one of the only descent servers out there at the moment, I suggest you join that one, it will launch again pretty soon.

[quote author=SFSE owner Mathijs]As you may have heard from friends or rumours we are coming back. After a break since september we felt something was missing. We had a strong and tight community before we left and i'm sure most players still know a few people from the first time.

That's the feeling we are trying to bring back, having fun with mates, making new friends![/quote]

[quote author=SFSE Email]Hi former SF-SE member!

We have great news, SF-SE is coming back.

At the moment the forum is already back up and we hope to launch the SA-MP server friday night.
We hope you'll join us again and make SF-SE a great place to game and have a chat again.

Check out the new forum here
See you online!

Mathijs, Andre, LightingTechie & all the other staff members.[/quote]

Couldn't expect anything more.. there is a long time since SAMP was what it used to, i remember being admin when we had full server on peak hours, SO much to do and so much fun! I'd love to have that back, Hopefully we'll get some of the feeling back with GTA V :)

Corsefied said:
Couldn't expect anything more.. there is a long time since SAMP was what it used to, i remember being admin when we had full server on peak hours, SO much to do and so much fun! I'd love to have that back, Hopefully we'll get some of the feeling back with GTA V :)

SF-SE isn't really a TMS server, Corsefied, nor is it affiliated with yours truly, so it's not exactly the same experience as you had years before.
Just go through luggi's magnificent maps, I'd kill people if I wasn't able to play through those; also, /goingdown. It was leaked once with a ton of other maps and I hosted a server only with it for the laughs - I apologise, Mave, it was private! I got an American guy addicted to it. Like to freedom. You know freedom, Americans crave it like I crave Pepsi. That map is the epitome of win.
Yeah, that's about it. I don't really condone the rest of the server. It feels too foreign to me.

Not sure about SAMP dieing, iirc UIF is still somehow alive and strong. Sadly re-opening SF-SE didn't bring back all the old players, there always was really few players online. But still it was a great server, which only got shut down because "we don't have any more content to give now, sry".

Mauri said:
Not sure about SAMP dieing, iirc UIF is still somehow alive and strong. Sadly re-opening SF-SE didn't bring back all the old players, there always was really few players online. But still it was a great server, which only got shut down because "we don't have any more content to give now, sry".
Have you been on UIF recently? It's complete madness on the server, also UIF is not a server, it's a business, they must be earning so much money with them VIP accounts.

I visited there once, totally different how it used to be years back. Money talks indeed.

silvohex said:
Mauri said:
iirc UIF is still somehow alive and strong.

I don't understand, I've never liked that server. I've found it pretty horrible, actually. How are people even interested in playing there?

It used to be good long time ago (at least it was for me, young me who just wanted to play (it was 2008 or something)), so maybe it's popularity just stayed so strong.

I'd love to have a few hours of freeroaming with the old guys on Mave's homemade maps.. I can still see all those rollercoaster when i close my eyes, nostalgia :)

Mave, you should have taken backup of those old maps of yours.

Corsefied said:
I'd love to have a few hours of freeroaming with the old guys on Mave's homemade maps.. I can still see all those rollercoaster when i close my eyes, nostalgia :)

[Ultra-late reply] I know mate, I know..

Mave said:
Corsefied said:

[Ultra-late reply] I know mate, I know..

Don't you have any old maps laying around, I'm sure everybody would be excited to play on those :wink:

As Mave gave some CPR for this board, I want to remind you people that SFSE has been up for a good while now. Link is still the same!

If any of you old users happen to stumble upon this thread once again, go take a look. :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom