• I'm AGAINST same-sex marriage

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I honestly don't care

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Same-sex marriage (also called gay marriage) is a legally or socially recognized marriage between two persons of the same biological sex or social gender.

Support for same-sex marriage is often based upon what is regarded as a universal human rights issue, mental and physical health concerns, equality before the law, and the goal of normalizing LGBT relationships.

Are you against gay marriage or not? (vote)

- If not, why? (religion, tradition, homophobia, etc...)
And do you only have something against the marriage itself, or also against two people of the same sex being together?

- If you aren't, then what's your opinion about them raising kids? (kids of one of the parents, adoption, etc...)
Should there be a difference between two women raising kids and two men raising kids?

Some info:

2jer094.jpg
& Europe:
vxg17q.jpg

Same-sex marriage is currently legal in seven countries, which include the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, South Africa, Canada, Norway, and Sweden. Five US states also recognize same-sex marriage, those being Massachusetts, Connecticut, Iowa, Vermont and New Hampshire (effective January 1, 2010)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-sex_marriage_legislation_around_the_world

You may share what your beliefs about this matter are, but don't insult, hate or start calling each other stuff.

Re: Your opinion about same-sex marriage

Whatever... I dan't give a shi-. More women for me!

Re: Your opinion about same-sex marriage

^^ iYoko you don't know that women are also gay?

I honestly couldn't give a fuck what other people's sexuality is aslong as they don't try to make me gay or something.

But I do however have an opinion,

I think Homo's and Lesbians are wrong (Don't get me wrong, lesbians are v hot) but it's not natural, sticking a dick in an anus is not good nor would I imagine it enjoyable, Though sticking a dick in a vagina = epic winz. I just find it disgusting how people could be gay/lezzo and it shouldn't be legal for these "faggots" to be able to wed eachother.

Raising kids? Well my mothers friend sons friend had a gay father, I took 1 look at this kid and he was really disturbed, In my opinion "Faggots & lezzo's" shouldn't raise kids, it's not a "normal" family. (lol).

tl;dr, It's not right.

Back
Top Bottom