[Serious] Age restrictions

Re: Age restrictions

Zezombia said:
*70 year old woman walks into store*
Woman: May I have these cig- cigarettes please, young man?
Employee: May I see some ID?
Woman: Sorry, son, I left it at home.
Employee: Then how am I suppose to know your over 18?

Cool, the age restriction for cigarettes is 16 here in Holland. But seriously, smoking is bullshit. I laugh at 'cool' 13-year old kids who smoke. I just rofl in their face. Why? Because they piss me off.

But whats the point of 16+ on cigarettes? Do people older then 16 smoke less? It's still unhealty. If people are planning on being unhealty, why not let them do it at the age of 10?

I can understand that there's a restriction on booze, because that actually has an effect.. but smoking has no effect at all, it doesn't make you high or anything.

Agreed, Smoking cigarettes doesn't look cool, it just provides you with a long, slow painful death.

^As far as I know smoking can make you kind of "high".

Haye you ever had an cigarette-flash? I had, and you can't walk straight forward.
That day, i just realized that SMOKING IS BULLSHIT.

Smoking normal cigarettes can't make you high -_- !

Only if you bough your cigarettes @ coffee shop in Holland xD !

Hmm, you can get a 'cigarette flash' but here, in my language, they talk about a 'nicotine kick".
I have that 'nicotine kick' when I smoke a cigrette, in the morning, while I have nothing eaten yet.
It gives me a dizzy feeling for a minute. Not that I need that 'dizzy feeling' but that's just I have nothing eaten yet.

Panki said:
^As far as I know smoking can make you kind of "high".

Haye you ever had an cigarette-flash? I had, and you can't walk straight forward.
That day, i just realized that SMOKING IS BULLSHIT.

smoking doesnt make u high i can verify that

Weed can get you high, I can verify that.

Going off-topic too much can get you banned, i can verify that.

I use lighters for new clothes, they have this hard plastic line that either needs buring off or cutting off.

Back
Top Bottom