Sapphire Radeon HD 5770 1GB?

Aman1238

#swag
Sapphire Radeon HD 5770 1GB Vapor-X Ed. DDR5 PCIe
Sapphire-Vapor-X-HD-5770-1GB-GDDR5.jpg

I was considering buying a card, since my GeForce 9500GS is a low profile card. I will either buy it in a few days, or next month.

So I found this one at a decent price, and fairly new. I have a Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.93GHz, and I wanted to know if this would cause my card to bottleneck? The card seems good, but I'm not sure if my CPU can keep up with it. And if you have any suggestions, please leave them here. Thanks!

Detailed specs: (of the card)
2lvztqg.png

Any comments are appreciated!

Seems like a great card.

The HD 5770 1GB we are reviewing today isn’t the usual overclocked card we have all come to expect from XFX but rather it is based on the ATI reference design and sports stock clocks. We are sure that in the future, XFX will flex their overclocking might but the stock nature of this GPU doesn’t stop it from carrying the usual Double Lifetime Warranty. This warranty basically gives you along with the second buyer (if you choose to sell it) a modder-friendly lifetime warranty. Along, with their 5-star customer and technical support, XFX hopes that these little touches will differentiate them from the competition.

A quad core processor wouldn't be bad, but this one won't cause any problems for you.

If your current GPU canrd is low profile make sure you will be able to put the HD5770 in your PC case.

Very nice... A bit pricey though, but I suppose you already know that and don't care :tongue:

I almost bought that card some time ago, it's the best option in this price.
+ If you find HD4890... BUYBUYBUY

waffelz said:
I'm more a nVidia cards fan but this card is not bad :tongue:

nVidia is being left behind, it's been 5 months since someone made a DirextX11 card (ATI) and they still haven't made one.. ;_;

Slayer decided to change from the Sapphire version to the one me and frost are getting, the XFX one :)

XFX-HD-5770.jpg

Andre said:
A quad core processor wouldn't be bad, but this one won't cause any problems for you.

Thats good news for me because I have a quad core ::3:

Back
Top Bottom