SA-MP

DerbiSendaftw

Who thinks sa-mp's dead,hands up!
Seriously guys sa-mp isn't like it was at old times,right, there are servers running & players playing
But alot of people left and the communities activity is really week.(forum.sa-mp.com) Just take a look at online members 50% less than e.g 1 year ago
What happend actually?Is boredom the reason?!

Mhm no I think it's more the progress of those awesome game makers... Look at GTA IV... Why play SA:MP if you can play IV:MP ? :/

Blubber said:
Why play SA:MP if you can play IV:MP ? :/

I find SA:MP more better. As far as I know you can't make own maps and such to IV:MP(?). And anyways my computer ain't that good for GTA IV.

I just lost interest. There is nothing that keeps me playing. No awesome servers I feel like playing, nothing...

There is nothing to do on SA-MP but roam around and talk... You can do that on xFire :S. But I remember that being fun, but now it's a bit boring.. :/

I still play SA-MP sometimes, alone on my localhost, with maps that were never released.
Apart from that I don't play SA-MP.

Mave said:
I still play SA-MP sometimes, alone on my localhost

aX740.png

Mauri said:
Blubber said:
Why play SA:MP if you can play IV:MP ? :/

I find SA:MP more better. As far as I know you can't make own maps and such to IV:MP(?). And anyways my computer ain't that good for GTA IV.

u can make owns maps on IV:MP too, but its so early stages of development yet. it will become way better then SA:MP in maybe a year or so.

but i also play on SFSE sometimes with mates

You can indeed use object functions in IV:MP too. Plus Squirrel is very good in my opinion, it is only that the IV:MP project is quite dead and when developers carve out of the hole of inactivity and start developing, it will be for an entirely different project N:IV or IV:N or whatever that was. I pretty much lost my faith in the project (though I released a few code snippets and stuff), and I don't even have GTA:IV installed.

Panki said:
I lost interest. And the fact that no body I know personally, also that it's getting dominated by people speaking spanish.
Perhaps you should get to know some people personally. I don't notice much domination by Spanish people in the server, but I'd honestly see my server filled with spanish people fully rather than have an empty server. As long as there is interest into my creation the server can stay up, that's good. And more players means more intuition to develop more, this time without having to check the budget in the end of every month to see if the server still can survive the next month. Moreover SFSE is a quite new project (running since the end of August), so we really don't have much experience with high player counts or stuff like that, but we did peak at 75 players last night.

Anyways back to the general point of SA-MP dieing... I don't think that's happening. The best proof for that is that the biggest SA-MP player peaks have been more than 20000 now (last year perhaps something like 15-16k) in the recent months. But I can agree that the old mainstream players are gone now, the people that used to be the souls of the SA-MP community are now either banned or have left. Now the forums are really full of people who don't know anything. Sometimes I see someone requesting help, then like 2-3 other noobs trying to help them with totally not working code or just being an idiot with code, then feels like I should sign up and show them how it is done. Luckily that wouldn't help me much and there still are some people with some common sense and a brain left on their forums.
But my server player count and SA-MP player count shows the exact opposite of SA-MP dieing...

SA-MP isn't dead, but it's full of noobs.

You can find some cool guy.. but it's getting harder and harder.

So you can get an idea, everyone from here i met in sa-mp

I don't play this anymore, I thought I'll play it again but meh

nah

It's just not so fun and interesting as it was couple years ago.

Andre said:
but I'd honestly see my server filled with spanish people fully rather than have an empty server

Because its all about OMGGGGG GUYIZE I HAVE A POPULAR SERVERR and no longer about having fun. Wheee.

GPow69 said:
Andre said:
but I'd honestly see my server filled with spanish people fully rather than have an empty server

Because its all about OMGGGGG GUYIZE I HAVE A POPULAR SERVERR and no longer about having fun. Wheee.
It's more fun to be with ~30 players then to be with 3 people you know in a server...

Back
Top Bottom