SA-MP Team

Brian_Furious

Hello i can say that SA-MP team is fake and ban ppl for no reason. They banned me:

" You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never " WTF!? I know was dugi, the fake admin and i hate him and his fucking family.

What do you think about that?

I got banned for swearing. I also got banned for posting a picture of my map. In the top left corner of the picture you could see s0beit. Of course this was a long time ago, so I don't use sobeit or any hacks anymore.

I agree that the way things are done at SA-MP forum isn't proper at all.

SA-MP forums is like a swarm of immature retards for me. Have been there a while ago looking for some nice servers when I didn't know about SFSF and whenever they would feel like getting owned by someone smarter, they started banning.

Well you don't need to be there if you don't want to anyway.
Only if you would need scripting help or so.

I've noticed that SAMP admins and moderators have ban waves. When I went online and found out I was banned for swearing, I noticed that a lot of other people showed up as banned in the GM and FS sections.

I play both of San Andreas Games [MTA and SAMP] but SA:MP admins and moderators are kids about 12 - 13 years old, so they can go to hell..matafacker

No Brian, in fact they are adults (18+) it's just that they act like prepubescent children :wink:

They banned Calgon.

They should have banned Seif_. Anyone who has met this guy will understand. :wink:

They can't ban Calgon.

N70Et.jpg

Meanwhile generic discussion of SA-MP: ServerFFS no longer has the hosted tab listing offers and SA-MP is moving their IRC channel to a new network. In short this means bye-bye Wouter Van Eekelen. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom