Reincarnation

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
6qNbd6S.jpg

Well, maybe he's the kid of Lil' Kim? Then he'd have the best life in the entire country.

Stybar said:
Well, maybe he's the kid of Lil' Kim? Then he'd have the best life in the entire country.
In the entire country? Definitely. But I'm wondering how it would compare to your average European. (health knowledge must be terrible for example)

Mave said:
Stybar said:
In the entire country? Definitely. But I'm wondering how it would compare to your average European. (health knowledge must be terrible for example)
Well you do have an entire nation at your feet. And you can always kidnap some great South Korean surgeons, and force them to teach other privileged Best Koreans.

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Well you do have an entire nation at your feet. And you can always kidnap some great South Korean surgeons, and force them to teach other privileged Best Koreans.
Didn't think about that. However I still woulnd't feel safe knowing I kidnapped the surgeon that's about to perform surgery on me.

Back
Top Bottom