Red Dead Redemption 2: General Discussion

vL52w4F.png

Makes me want to boot up the game again. :biggrin:

I've started to save some money to upgrade my PC, having RDR2 running at 1080p60 as a main goal.

vL52w4F.png

Makes me want to boot up the game again. :biggrin:

I've started to save some money to upgrade my PC, having RDR2 running at 1080p60 as a main goal.
Even 1080p 60fps won't be at max settings, I look forward to the day I can finally run RDR2 at max settings.
Don't even get me started about 4k, 12fps all the way..

Even 1080p 60fps won't be at max settings, I look forward to the day I can finally run RDR2 at max settings.
Don't even get me started about 4k, 12fps all the way..
Oh yes trying to get it run at Ultra is madness, so I'm more talking about High settings, which already would be very good. A lot of things at Ultra is not even worth it as far as I'm aware.

Oh yes trying to get it run at Ultra is madness, so I'm more talking about High settings, which already would be very good. A lot of things at Ultra is not even worth it as far as I'm aware.
Also true, guess this game will be very future-proof. And people without a monster PC will only be able to max it out in a couple of years.

Also true, guess this game will be very future-proof. And people without a monster PC will only be able to max it out in a couple of years.
Yea, the reason why I'm using RDR2 as a benchmark is so if I can get my PC run it well then I'm definitely set for many years to come. Hell, my current PC was built in 2011 and even that handles current game reasonably well!

Nice! Haven't touched RDO in months though, you play it a lot?
1625736680306.png

A fair bit yes! I like to play this while watching twitch livestreams and such, as RDO kind of is very grind oriented

Postponed it for a long time, but this morning I finally uninstalled RDR2, haven't touched the game in months.

Back
Top Bottom