Red Dead Redemption 2: General Discussion

Yeah that might be the possibility. It could also mean "Player Character" as well. But hopefully not. :biggrin:

Yeah that might be the possibility. It could also mean "Player Character" as well. But hopefully not. :biggrin:
I'm gonna be skeptic and not get my hopes yet until another thing points in a PC release direction.

Been sick for couple of days now, didn't feel like to sit on PC that much so I setup my PS4 and finally managed to finish RDR2 story.

It was very good!

Been sick for couple of days now, didn't feel like to sit on PC that much so I setup my PS4 and finally managed to finish RDR2 story.

It was very good!
Hell yeah finally!!
You mean the main story or the epilogue?

Who needs horror games when you can just play this mission again?

ESrRd6o.jpg

Seriously thinking about pre-purchasing the game for PC... It's also the last day to do so and get some extras.

Man, I almost went and bought it from Rockstar Launcher. But then I decided to wait for it to release and torrent it, just to see if my PC can even handle it decently. If it does, I will definitely make a purchase when possible!

I don't really want to pre-order stuff anymore either.

Man, I almost went and bought it from Rockstar Launcher. But then I decided to wait for it to release and torrent it, just to see if my PC can even handle it decently. If it does, I will definitely make a purchase when possible!

I don't really want to pre-order stuff anymore either.
Good call, would be a shame if you wouldn't be able to run it and pre-ordered it.
My pre-order exception is Rockstar.

Damn I can't run the game on ultra, apparently a RTX2070 isn't enough to max the game out on FHD.

t2d8vyS.png

Back
Top Bottom