Rapidshare help

Nitronic

i had superhuman powers until my therapist took em
Hey Guys when ever i go to rapidshare it always says im downloading any1 know how to fix

If your IP is shared with someone like me and he is downloading from rapidshare, you will be hit by this error.
OR
Some times when you are downloading something and the download file is stopped unexpectedly, It will say you are still downloading.

Hmm thats odd..
If u have a router then someone probably hacked it and is downloading from RS

But who knows?

Proxy's don't work, it always says on the proxy "You must wait 15 minutes" and not because someone is downloading.

The only one that works is
Kproxy.com and it doesn't allow downloading past 1mb.

Basically, Your screwed if it doesn't fix on its own.

Rafay said:
If your IP is shared with someone like me and he is downloading from rapidshare, you will be hit by this error.
OR
Some times when you are downloading something and the download file is stopped unexpectedly, It will say you are still downloading.

how likely is it that a guy with same ip as u downloading from Rs at same time??XD

The unexpected download stop, thn saying its downloading is possible. And check if someone is on your network or not. (Vista: Start>Network) Then check if some one else is on it. If yes then change your pass for your router :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom