PSP2 Details Emerge

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
More details are emerging on the PSP2 ahead of its expected unveiling on January 27th. According to this report from MCV, the device is “as powerful as a PS3″ and should be on store shelves by Christmas 2011. It supposedly packs twice as much RAM memory as an Xbox 360 and Sony has been telling publishers that it will be the most capable handheld device ever conceived, let alone manufactured.

If this is even remotely true, then we’re going to see a massive boom in the mobile world. Between the Nintendo 3DS and some of the surprising things that developers are doing with the Apple iPhone, 2011 is going to prove to be a big year for this sort of thing.

Source: http://www.mcvuk.com/news/42499/PSP2-as-powerful-as-PS3-set-for-Q4-launch

I find it somewhat hard to believe that it will pack the full power of the PS3. I bet it won't come near it. Basicly the same happend when Sony said that the PS3 would be able to play games @ 1080p @ 60fps, almost no games have achieved that.
Just wondering how big and how much it would cost if it indeed has the same power as the PS3

Impulse said:
I find it somewhat hard to believe that it will pack the full power of the PS3. I bet it won't come near it. Basicly the same happend when Sony said that the PS3 would be able to play games @ 1080p @ 60fps, almost no games have achieved that.
Just wondering how big and how much it would cost if it indeed has the same power as the PS3
A mother fucking lot.
;_;

Back
Top Bottom