PS5+PC Controller

lextoc

I like pizza.
Messages
464
Location
Belgium, Antwerp
Really tempted to get the Razer Raiju V3 Pro controller, it makes clicking sounds which I love (and my GF probably hates) and it has an individual mode for PS5 and PC. Just have to justify it for myself to spend 150 EUR on a controller.. It also has mixed reviews, people are either fully for it or completely against it it seems. It doesn't have the "rumble" feature which makes it very lightweight, and there's a lot of extra buttons on it as well. I don't per se need extra buttons but they do come in handy for PC gaming (and maybe macros for GTA VI, who knows.. I never used macros on a controller though). It's also quite a big controller, as I have quite big hands I do prefer this (the PS5 controller always seems like a tiny bit too small for my hands..). Wonder what your two cents are.. Buy it or leave it?


1790955980086.webp

1790956002887.webp
 
Okay I’m already refraining from buying this 😂 The combination of mixed reviews together with no rumble and it not being a Sony PS5 product made me change my mind. Don’t want to spend double on a controller and be disappointed. A shame the Xbox controllers dont work on PS5, I like their size a bit more, not per se more of a fan of the layout.. Anyways, guess I will stick with a regular PS5 controller for now
 
Back
Top Bottom