Project Reality Roleplay (www.pr-rp.org) | 9.5 - 9.6 |

Carlton

Introduction

I don't know why I deleted this script off this forum for. I'm going to post this back up just to be a asshole. I feel this should always be released to the public. Of course I have permission shall I tell my story again, I think so. People are still debating about what really happened. If you want the full and honest story here it is. Don't listen to Mr187, he's trying to tell a different side because he doesn't want to get his reputation ruined. Even though it has already been! :)

Story

It was a normal day on the SA:MP market or the Andreas-market or whatever it was called back then. Mr187 registered on this forum and started a new thread asking for a scripter. The offered price was outstanding. Which was $100, for a simple job too. The job that was offered was to convert his current PR-RP script to MySQL. At this time I was known for releasing multiple MySQL works. I was accepted at the job. I suddenly joined the community, I received administrator position and a ass kissing from the community. Like most communities, people begin to rival and question new administrators because they received the position.

Several weeks past, and I was barley able to get into the script because FreshKilla was constantly working on it, until the day finally arrived. I started the MySQL, the first attempt didn't go to well, random other snippets in the script interfered with the registration and the transfer from file to MySQL. Finally the next try came into play, and it worked. It seemed to convert player's accounts properly.

The PR-RP 9.6 days began, I was excited and couldn't wait to see everyone's face on how happy they would be when I finally finished the job. The new PR-RP 9.6 script wasn't that bad, I wont lie, besides for optimization fails that FreshKilla coded that I didn't bother fixing because he'd just add more shitty coding. Hmm, similar like the Godfather script, the script is excellent but terribly coded! Suddenly, random crashes began, after viewing the logs I found out that the MySQL had nothing to do with it, but I was still blamed that the MySQL ruined it. After several days, we found out that it really wasn't the MySQL. Therefore, I was being blamed for nothing but it really didn't bother me.

The work was finished, money was ready to be dealed. I sent Mr187 the script, he then began toying with it for the past 25 minutes and messaged me back saying: "Oh this is bugged", or whatever I forgot what exactly he said. But the thing that was bugged was working for the people who registered, he broke it. The deal wasn't however complete, he didn't send me the money. I sent him the script, he didn't send me the money, and he ended up breaking the script and blaming me for not finishing the job. The job was finished, the money should of been sent.

I started messaging FreshKilla, and bugging him about why Mr187 isn't paying me, and why did he break the script when YOU are the scripter. Mr187 is not the scripter for a reason. FreshKilla began arguing with me blaming me for breaking the script when it worked for the 30+ people who registered with the new script. I went back to Mr187's MSN conversation and started repeatedly telling him to pay me now. He kept refusing to. Finally he replied with:

"Thanks for the free MySQL :)"

I was then blocked by him on MSN. FreshKilla blocked me too. I was outraged, I decided to shove my PR-RP script into a archive and decided to give payback from what he did to me. So I decided to release the script on TheMaveSite. The download spread rapidly, and people began insulting Mr187 about him scamming me. (Notice how he disabled his visitor messages on his SA:MP profile). He reputation was getting worse when the message was being spread.

This isn't the only person he fucked over to, another script named CHC has also worked with them and he has been fucked over. His story has never been told.

http://pastebin.com/r9bRzTkH said:
I find myself to be one of the most mature people in SA-MP. I had a person give me their paypal password once and told me to find the payment details for them. I told them right away to change their password and don't ever share that to anybody over the internet. I showed them how to get proof of the payments and they changed their password was changed by them and everybody was happy.

Do you really think we honestly give a fuck? Not to mention you call yourself the most mature person in SA:MP but you have made yourself notorious for scamming, starting useless drama, and being a retard. You also do claim you're some west coast gangster but really just a Mexican Canadian. You also claimed you can DDoS people easily with your VPS, but I haven't seen a thing yet. Here's a personal note for you:

Carlton said:
You're right. I'm immature at times, I also have a sick, twisted mind (Ask Seif haha :3). But I don't speak lies about myself like I was when I was 13, when I was a kid. When you brag about how "thug" or "powerful" you are, I'd like you to try me really, because I'd like to really see the true "powerful" man you are. You really aren't a single thing to me.

The thing is that you're fucking conceited. You'd be a cool guy if you didn't have your head up your ass like Kye does with SA:MP, but in your case it's PR-RP. You're proud of having a community with 90% of the members below 14? When I was there and was on Ventrilo, only administrators were about 15 or higher? The rest with simply 14 or younger. I don't see how you find yourself proud of posting useless shit about how "You LOVE little kids treating me" and other nonsense.

Don't bother even contacting hosts about the leaked PR-RP script, you completely deserved it to be leaked. Don't get angry because of other people are copying what you did what the GodFather script creator did. Hiding behind Kye all day wont last forever :)

Mr187's story (Fake) - Thanks to Sergei said:

Download

Click me to download the full PR-RP package!

Re: Project Reality Roleplay - 9.6 and 9.5

Somebody got hit in the balls. Was Mr187 that stupid?

Now there are tons of PR-RP's, and the main rl one is gonna have to shut down v_v (sike). PR-RP banned me for no reason! They suck!

I still can't believe the story. You give somebody your big script with a job to do something. He finishes, you tell him to screw himself and block him. Did he expect Carlton to cry or do something? That guy is braindead.

Script hates me lol

Code:
../gamemodes/OnKeyChange.pwn(27) : error 012: invalid function call, not a valid address
../gamemodes/OnKeyChange.pwn(27) : warning 215: expression has no effect
../gamemodes/OnKeyChange.pwn(27) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
../gamemodes/OnKeyChange.pwn(27) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
../gamemodes/OnKeyChange.pwn(27) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

And on line 27 is:

Code:
if(GetPVarInt(i, "Tazed") == 1) break;

Awkard. I have done

Code:
new GetPVarInt;
new SetPVarInt;
new GetPlayerCameraFrontVector;
new GetPlayerCameraPos;

That at the top on the script. Any ideas?

sTeAlthy said:
Script hates me lol

Code:
../gamemodes/OnKeyChange.pwn(27) : error 012: invalid function call, not a valid address
../gamemodes/OnKeyChange.pwn(27) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
../gamemodes/OnKeyChange.pwn(27) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
../gamemodes/OnKeyChange.pwn(27) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

And on line 27 is:

Code:
if(GetPVarInt(i, "Tazed") == 1) break;

Awkard. I have done

Code:
new GetPVarInt;
new SetPVarInt;
new GetPlayerCameraPos;

That at the top on the script. Any ideas?

Update your SA:MP server package.

It is updated to 0.3b server. Have no idea what could be the problem.

sTeAlthy said:
It is updated to 0.3b server. Have no idea what could be the problem.

Code:
new GetPVarInt;
new SetPVarInt;
new GetPlayerCameraPos;

Remove that.

This is an edit, I re-updated all my server files and try to compile the script, How ever it fixed some, but there are some more errors

YAY!!
not.

Anyways

My new errors
Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\Stealth\Desktop\S Files\Ice-cream\gamemodes\PR-RP2.pwn(2546) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 3)
C:\Documents and Settings\Stealth\Desktop\S Files\Ice-cream\gamemodes\PR-RP2.pwn(2547) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 3)
C:\Documents and Settings\Stealth\Desktop\S Files\Ice-cream\gamemodes\PR-RP2.pwn(2548) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 3)
C:\Documents and Settings\Stealth\Desktop\S Files\Ice-cream\gamemodes\PR-RP2.pwn(2549) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 3)
C:\Documents and Settings\Stealth\Desktop\S Files\Ice-cream\gamemodes\PR-RP2.pwn(2550) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 4)
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.

And the lines them selves

Code:
PlayerInfo[extraid][pCarTicket] = CMySQL_Int(PlayerName(extraid), "Accounts", "Username", "CarTicket");
			 	PlayerInfo[extraid][pTut] = CMySQL_Int(PlayerName(extraid), "Accounts", "Username", "Tutorial");
			 	PlayerInfo[extraid][pSex] = CMySQL_Int(PlayerName(extraid), "Accounts", "Username", "Sex");
				PlayerInfo[extraid][pChanges] = CMySQL_Int(PlayerName(extraid), "Accounts", "Username", "Changes");
				strmid(PlayerInfo[extraid][pAdmName], CMySQL_Get(PlayerName(extraid), "Accounts", "Username", "AdmName"), 0, strlen(CMySQL_Get(PlayerName(extraid), "Accounts", "Username", "AdmName")), 255);

Ok carlton, don't know if you read my edited message but doesn't matter, after I downloaded the files from your last post. I went to compile and more errors.. Me and you are going to have fun tonight eh?

Code:
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(230) : error 017: undefined symbol "pTaxiEarn"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(231) : error 017: undefined symbol "pTaxiIn"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(232) : error 017: undefined symbol "pTaxiDriver"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(233) : error 017: undefined symbol "pTaxiDuty"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(234) : error 017: undefined symbol "pTaxiTime"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(235) : error 017: undefined symbol "pReported"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(236) : error 017: undefined symbol "pHelpMe"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(237) : error 017: undefined symbol "pDuty"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(238) : error 017: undefined symbol "pAHide"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(240) : error 017: undefined symbol "pKicks"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(241) : error 017: undefined symbol "pBans"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(242) : error 017: undefined symbol "pJails"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(243) : error 017: undefined symbol "pLoginTime"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(244) : error 017: undefined symbol "pGuide"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(245) : error 017: undefined symbol "pSpawnMenu"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(252) : error 017: undefined symbol "MySQLCheck"
../gamemodes/OnGameMode.pwn(354) : error 017: undefined symbol "LoadTaxSystem"
../gamemodes/OnGameMode.pwn(523) : error 017: undefined symbol "GuideM"
../gamemodes/OnGameMode.pwn(524) : error 017: undefined symbol "GuideM"
../gamemodes/OnGameMode.pwn(525) : error 017: undefined symbol "GuideM"
../gamemodes/OnGameMode.pwn(526) : error 017: undefined symbol "GuideM"
../gamemodes/OnGameMode.pwn(528) : error 017: undefined symbol "Guide2M"
../gamemodes/OnGameMode.pwn(529) : error 017: undefined symbol "Guide2M"
../gamemodes/OnGameMode.pwn(530) : error 017: undefined symbol "Guide2M"
../gamemodes/OnGameMode.pwn(531) : error 017: undefined symbol "Guide2M"
../gamemodes/OnGameMode.pwn(532) : error 017: undefined symbol "Guide2M"

26 Errors.

Edited, I also re-downloaded the includes, and re-overwrited mine and re-compiled, and those errors above are still coming..

sTeAlthy said:
Ok carlton, don't know if you read my edited message but doesn't matter, after I downloaded the files from your last post. I went to compile and more errors.. Me and you are going to have fun tonight eh?

Code:
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(230) : error 017: undefined symbol "pTaxiEarn"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(231) : error 017: undefined symbol "pTaxiIn"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(232) : error 017: undefined symbol "pTaxiDriver"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(233) : error 017: undefined symbol "pTaxiDuty"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(234) : error 017: undefined symbol "pTaxiTime"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(235) : error 017: undefined symbol "pReported"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(236) : error 017: undefined symbol "pHelpMe"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(237) : error 017: undefined symbol "pDuty"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(238) : error 017: undefined symbol "pAHide"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(240) : error 017: undefined symbol "pKicks"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(241) : error 017: undefined symbol "pBans"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(242) : error 017: undefined symbol "pJails"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(243) : error 017: undefined symbol "pLoginTime"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(244) : error 017: undefined symbol "pGuide"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(245) : error 017: undefined symbol "pSpawnMenu"
../gamemodes/OnConnect.pwn(252) : error 017: undefined symbol "MySQLCheck"
../gamemodes/OnGameMode.pwn(354) : error 017: undefined symbol "LoadTaxSystem"
../gamemodes/OnGameMode.pwn(523) : error 017: undefined symbol "GuideM"
../gamemodes/OnGameMode.pwn(524) : error 017: undefined symbol "GuideM"
../gamemodes/OnGameMode.pwn(525) : error 017: undefined symbol "GuideM"
../gamemodes/OnGameMode.pwn(526) : error 017: undefined symbol "GuideM"
../gamemodes/OnGameMode.pwn(528) : error 017: undefined symbol "Guide2M"
../gamemodes/OnGameMode.pwn(529) : error 017: undefined symbol "Guide2M"
../gamemodes/OnGameMode.pwn(530) : error 017: undefined symbol "Guide2M"
../gamemodes/OnGameMode.pwn(531) : error 017: undefined symbol "Guide2M"
../gamemodes/OnGameMode.pwn(532) : error 017: undefined symbol "Guide2M"

26 Errors.

Edited, I also re-downloaded the includes, and re-overwrited mine and re-compiled, and those errors above are still coming..

You fucked up the variables, use a new copy of the downloaded one, and that's all you need. I can tell you messed up the variable creation.

Yea your probably right lol. I'll see what it does.

Edit:

Ok here's what I done.

I have used the newest PR-RP.pwn file and the rest of the files that aren't compiled, copied them to my gamemodes folder.
I have uploaded the includes to my pawno/include folder. The one's that you uploaded recently and copied them.
Went to my pawno folder and manually opened pawno.exe, then pressed CTRL+O (Open files as you may know), opened the recent PR-RP.pwn file, and hit F5, and still getting the same errors above. If your next post isn't my solution I will add a video of what I'm doing. From there you can see where I'm fucking up at.. Sorry for the troubles I'm causing but I really don't know what to do here. I have done everything you stated.

Thanks
Stealthy

:)

I downloaded the GM, uploaded the scriptfiles, and restarted my server. The SA-MP client says my GM is Unknown. When I log on, nothing works.

I am using 0.3b, and I have not edited the GM yet.

Johnny, will you do me a favor if you don't mind?

Back
Top Bottom