Post your mobile phone !

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
I have a basic nokia, and I'm happy with it. I only need it to call or text, so it doesn't need to be much for me.

nokia-2330-classic-1.jpg

t303-468.jpg

That's my one, I'm the same as mave, I only need it to call or text.

6500slide.jpg

Nokia 6500 slide, normal version i.e. brushed steel. It can take some good pics :3

Imagem0216.jpg

^My cat, without full hair at that moment lol

NOKIA-2610.jpg

Oldest piece of shit ever. Doesn't even have a camera. Also, its really REALLY small.

and lol, everyone has Nokias here

125439.jpg

new pic from of my cellphone :biggrin:

EDIT: not from, of, my cellphone has a way better quality, that's from my old webcam which sadly doesn't work anymore (and as you can see in the pic it didn't work that well back then)

Killer7 has epic cat :3

Oh yeah and Nokia ftw, my first mobile phone was a nokia 3310, NOTHING would break it.

GPow69 said:
Nexus one is better than iPhone :sir:
In the first week, it was sold 20.000 times.
iPhone was sold 1,6 million times :rofl:
Saw on some sites that there are alot of complaints too.
So from what i see it's not that good.

Yes, thank you for pointing that post out. I missed it the first time I saw it so thanks for that. :dry:

One problem is the nexus is $500, so not as many people are buying it.

Truthfully the iPhone is better, but only if you jailbreak it, and because Apple PERFECTED their touch screen.

Nexus One IS better than iPhone actually.

One of the main reasons is the specs of course:
- Nexus one
Removable 1400mAh battery, up to 290 hours on standby, 10 hours talk time, 5 hours browsing
1 GHz Qualcomm QSD 8250 Snapdragon ARM
512 MB DRAM
480 x 800 px, 3.7 in (94mm), 252.15 ppi, 3:5 aspect ratio, WVGA, AMOLED with 100,000:1 contrast ratio and 1ms response rate

- iPhone Original/3G
3.7 V 1400 mAh
Samsung 32-bit RISC ARM 1176JZ(F)-S v1.0, 620 MHz underclocked to 412 MHz
128 MB eDRAM
320 × 480 px, 3.5 in (89mm), 2:3 aspect ratio, 18-bit (262,144-color) LCD with 163ppi
The 3G has a 3.7V 1150 mAh battery, otherwise it is the same

- iPhone 3Gs
3.7 V 1219 mAh
Samsung S5PC100 ARM Cortex-A8, 833 MHz underclocked to 600 MHz
256 MB eDRAM
320 × 480 px, 3.5 in (89mm), 2:3 aspect ratio, 18-bit (262,144-color) LCD with 163ppi

So Nexus One tops Apple's iPhone in CPU speed, RAM and display size. But I'm not so sure about the phone's user friendliness for some reason.

Maffia171 said:
In the first week, it was sold 20.000 times.
iPhone was sold 1,6 million times :rofl:
And that makes sense, don't you think? The Nexus One was announced just a month before the release and also it isn't the first smartphone of the iPhone-kind, that's why probably the tricker with a catchy name iPhone keeps selling more than Nexus One and was much more successful on the first week. And I doubt the Nexus One was sold less than the iPhone on the first week because of the customer complaints, I'd go for the rather tricky $520 unlocked price and the low publicity around the phone. Being announced on Google's blog and not much elsewhere in TV ads or newspapers or such it perhaps has reached the awareness of some smart business people but the targeted group still doesn't know much about the Nexus One.

GPow69 said:
Nexus one is better than iPhone :sir:
GPow69 said:
Truthfully the iPhone is better, but only if you jailbreak it, and because Apple PERFECTED their touch screen.
Nice opinion change in 11666 seconds.

And this is Google's first try on a smartphone and you can't expect it to be all perfect. But there'll be over-the-air software updates of course and it is worth a mention that they run the Android 2.1 OS made by Google entirely. The OS is much better than the Symbian OS used on Nokia's and Sony Ericsson's smartphones. For comparison with the 2.1, the Sony Ericsson Xperia 10 will be launching in a month or two with the Android 1.6 software. Look at the Android changelog and you can tell the 2.0/2.1 has gone through some positive changes.

I actually just said that to oppose Hollow, I was in a very negative mood when I posted that first comment :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom