Post Your Desktop!

U3RcY.jpg

Panki said:
Mave said:
@Maff nice, that reminds me, I should mod my windows look again.

Same, never done that tho D:
Thinking about getting Rainmeter, not sure.
Rainmeter is pretty nice, though it can be a bitch to set up, depending on what you want.

Rainmeter is awesome. Everything is changeable through some very easy .ini coding :biggrin:
I even made my own skin one time. The only thing that sucks about it is that it takes a while to learn all the terms and what stuff is. (Difference between 'themes' and 'skins', etc)
I stopped using Rainmeter only because I basically never saw it (I always had a window open over top so it wasn't really doing anything), and it used up resources that were pointless to waste.

And I don't see any reason not to get a Windows theme. They're super easy to install, and they can really bring back some intrest in the sexyness of Windows :biggrin:

http://browse.deviantart.com/customization/skins/windows7/visualstyle/
(Sort by "Popular" in "All Time" for best results)

No custom start orb for me, because the changer tool fails :|
RSS is half empty because of the TMS feed only being that long.
c88Lj.jpg

What do you guys think? :biggrin:

Pretty awesome. But you need to:

1) Get a theme.
2) Change start orb, by using the replace explorer.exe method (Since the changer doesn't work)

Aman1238 said:
Did you try starting the changer as Admin? That might do the trick o_o
Yep, several times. Also changed the owner of the explorer.exe and some other stuff.
GP, I'll ask you on Steam about that :3

Update: Got a Theme installed, thanks to GP and especially Maff for the help. Button changer is still a (fucking wordfilter) and doesn't work, whatever. Also reduced the size of the RSS reader as it was half empty.
ib2J8oNwSp2DHY.png

GPow69 said:
Rainmeter is awesome. Everything is changeable through some very easy .ini coding :biggrin:
I even made my own skin one time. The only thing that sucks about it is that it takes a while to learn all the terms and what stuff is. (Difference between 'themes' and 'skins', etc)
I stopped using Rainmeter only because I basically never saw it (I always had a window open over top so it wasn't really doing anything), and it used up resources that were pointless to waste.

And I don't see any reason not to get a Windows theme. They're super easy to install, and they can really bring back some intrest in the sexyness of Windows :biggrin:

http://browse.deviantart.com/customization/skins/windows7/visualstyle/
(Sort by "Popular" in "All Time" for best results)

Thanks for the awesome tip <3

Back
Top Bottom