Post Your Desktop!

For a minute I thought you just stumbled upon this map when creating a new one in Minecraft, that'd be too epic.

aQd1M.jpg

Panki said:
Shiiiit, we gotta make it work on MP and play while talking on Teamspeak :biggrin:

Tried to get it to work, but it doesn't :(
When you connect you are in the middle of nothing basically, theres no land around you, you can't move, and you can't do anything but look around :|

ThePro said:
Vista with all updates is as stable as Windows 7.
[/quot
its not about stability,, its about resource usage... vista eats ur computer. W7 doesn't :)

vista is a fail project. which reminds me of Windows ME. get W7 asap dude.

Hm. Just booted up running all the crapware that came with my computer.. 3% constant cpu (cause of the dell dock) and.. 600mb of ram being used

Not much.

ThePro said:
Hm. Just booted up running all the crapware that came with my computer.. 3% constant cpu (cause of the dell dock) and.. 600mb of ram being used

Not much.

IT'S A LIIIEEEE

Srsly. You think Vista runs fast, wait until you actually try 7 and you'll see for yourself.

I've never noticed difference between Vista and 7. And it's not a lie.

Vista just takes more resources. So if you have a good processor, you're good with any of those two. And I didn't have any problems with Vista either. Except for the security notifiers, which you can disable.

^You can disable them in W7 too. In fact you should if you have the Ultimate edition ;P

As far as Vista... never used it so I can't say shit.

I found my old CRT monitor and decided to use it at my laptop :3 How I can get a taskbar to that other monitor too?

S3Rum.png

Back
Top Bottom