Play MW2 For Free This Weekend On Steam

Impulse

LozL
MW2_ScreenGrab1.jpg

Well, this is kinda cool…Those of you that haven’t yet purchased Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 on the PC (and are sick of hearing your friends talk about how awesome it is…) will have the chance to play the game’s multiplayer for free this weekend courtesy of Steam.

As a post on the Steam site puts it:

Beginning this Thursday, April 8, gamers around the world can play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer free of charge during a special Free Weekend promotion on Steam. The definitive online experience, Modern Warfare 2 returns with a host of new perks and enhancements. Those who wish to enjoy every moment of the Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer Free Weekend may pre-load Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer now. There is no obligation to participate.

Neato. So, who plans on participating???

Thx for sending this in Schwick!
Sauce: gametrailers.com

Sauce? D:

Not going to download, because it would take like a week for me to download it...

Nitronic said:
11gb just 4 one weekend nty
I already had the actual files. I just let it download 1%, replaced every file.
Steam is checking/redownloading false files now (30min left)

Mine's still 2 hours remaining

Aparently there's hackers on MW2. Thats fucking gay. Way to ruin the entire fucking game assholes.

GPow69 said:
Aparently there's hackers on MW2. Thats fucking gay. Way to ruin the entire fucking game assholes.
Remember to use [KEN], when you're playing it :)

But seriously, I really want this too...

THIS IS THE FUNNEST GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED.

I'm not even all that good at it lol, but my god every round I play I have a shit-ton of fun :biggrin:DDD

Yeah well I cant run it very well, and at least you can play it on PS3 whenever you want

Back
Top Bottom