Discussion PC launch issues

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Apparently I should consider myself lucky that I can run the game without problems.
These are the issues a lot of people are experiencing:

"Christmas mode"

4yxHqFV.png

TQNbXwu.png

"THICC Arthur"

RmvtaHz.jpg

And of course the perfect video showcasing the PC experience for a lot of people:

Something something why not steam yadda yadda

I would have rather bought it on Steam, no idea why every publisher wants their own client nowadays...
Because multiple launchers almost always interfere with the original launching, stability of the game along with several other things.
Most people who only have a single launcher never have any of the same other problems people who have multiple launchers have.

Most of the people who are having problems have bought it on epic games which means another launcher.

Because multiple launchers almost always interfere with the original launching, stability of the game along with several other things.
Most people who only have a single launcher never have any of the same other problems people who have multiple launchers have.

Most of the people who are having problems have bought it on epic games which means another launcher.
I get that, but it’s still more of an inconvenience for the end user. Imagine getting a new PC and having to install 10+ different launchers.

Back
Top Bottom