Part of the Banned Team.

Carlton

What happened was, I was being me, outgoing and what not. I decided to say a little message when someone posted a topic with the following text:

OMFG PLZ, SOME SERVER NEED BLACKLIST, CAUSE HE THREATEN PEOPLE IF THEY LEAVE SERVER

I decided to speak up a little bit about this "SA:MP Blacklist" issue, I said a little message that offended Kalcor (Kye) deeply and Woet banned me from the forum.

Dear Carlton,

You have received an infraction at SA-MP Forums.

Reason: Insulted Other Member/Flaming/Trolling

I doubt I even did that, when my message was 1 sentence. I notice ev0lution nickalert me on IRC, then I turn to #sa-mp and I see Kye +b my IP, and kick me with the following reasons:

* You were kicked from #sa-mp by Kalcor (disrespectful asshole. nobody is forcing you to be here.)

I turn to #sa-mp.scripting and post a little disrespectful message back since the incident in #sa-mp and I get kicked by Woet. Then I switch to #ffs and said: "It never ends D:". Then I get banned from the network..

-
-owl.irc.tl- *** You are banned from irc.tl (Harassing a network operator)
-
Closing Link: Carlton[\t] (User has been banned from irc.tl (Harassing a network operator))

Please share your opinion about this.

I can only say

Buzz_and_woody_Dicks_dicks_everywhere_RE_A_Sad_Day_for_Tennis-s914x508-76506-580.jpg

But I do want to hear too what you said about SA-MP blacklist.

Mauri said:
I can only say

Buzz_and_woody_Dicks_dicks_everywhere_RE_A_Sad_Day_for_Tennis-s914x508-76506-580.jpg

But I do want to hear too what you said about SA-MP blacklist.

I honestly Loled at the picture, :rofl:.

Carlton said:
ev0lution said:
You responded to a topic where somebody asked about blacklisting a server, saying "Ask Kalcor, he's used to blacklisting innocent things."
Did you not expect that...? You can't possibly think that was the right thing to say, or that what you said didn't warrant a ban.

I really didn't expect a ban, when I posted it I was going to think my post will be deleted. The answer was pretty legit. I pretty much answered the topic creator's question, and provided more information about blacklisting from who to ask.

However, they shouldn't be banning people for exposure? If someone says something bad about them it's a "How dare they" situation. Therefore you get banned.

Back
Top Bottom