New year, new frame of mind

ToshNeox

Hi everyone,

now I know that some people here have a bad opinion of me, due to events that happened on the Minecraft server. Since then, I haven't had anything to do with TMS, and I don't speak to Avalkiz, Mave or any one of you half as much as I should do. Earlier today I revisited the forums for the first time in probably around a year, and read down the Christmas Celebrations thread. It suddenly dawned on me, how great this community is, and how much each one of you support each other.

Now, when there were problems with the server, I didn't act responsibly and things got out of hand, and I take the blame for that. However, I was speaking to Avalkiz earlier, and telling him how much currently I'm trying to become a better person (I hope he will vouch for me on that). When I was looking at the thread, I realised how much I miss being part of these forums.

That brings me to now... It's just over 2 hours away from the new year [GMT, and at the time of writing], and I wanted to start the next year with a new frame of mind. I wanted to say that I am sorry for anything that I caused, and I hope that I can rejoin the community, and contribute in any way possible.

Here's to a new year,
Tosh.

(P.S: Avalkiz already made the joke that I only want a game next year - I reassured him I don't, and quickly hastened to add that I'll never reach the 1k post mark anyway)

Happy new year Tosh!

EDIT: Of course you a free to come back Tosh; new year new start.
Welcome back =D

Back
Top Bottom