New High Res Google Maps in Canada

Aman1238

#swag
Google released high resolution maps on Google Maps a couple of days ago. It's only in a couple of cities in Canada for the moment. But it will be everywhere when time comes.

This is actually in Toronto. Click it to go to Google Maps and view it yourself!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=toronto&sll=43.655857

WTFBBQ
googleBBQ.png

Re: New High Res Google Maps

Woah thats weird, I've been on that sidewalk infront of the H&M before :fool:

Anyway I thought this is just streetview, which is in a lot of places.

Re: New High Res Google Maps

It is street view, but Google is taking new pictures with updates and High Resolution images in Canada. These aren't the same quality as the older street views. And they are covering Canada now. If you look at NB and all other places, there is no street views at all.

googlecan.png

Blue areas is where street view is available.

Changed tittle*

o yeah.
Read about it on P2PNet. The person who posted it was obviously pissed off with the stuff happening. And he actually saw the Google car run past his house. Damn I thought they're using some awesome black tinted SUV for it but it turns out:
google-car.jpg

By the way on the first picture Slayer posted the wheelchair has its wheel blurred, one lady has her handbag blurred and one vehicle plate is viewable.

Well you're obviously more environmentally freindly than Canada, we hardly see people biking anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom