Need help cracking a password

shiznit

So I have a laptop with Windows Vista Home Premium. Theres only one user on it and "Administrator" and "Guest" are disabled. I tried ophcrack. It found all users and told me that "Administrator" and "Guest" have no password. That proves me that the crack works and I did everything right. It didn't find the 3rd password tought... the one that I need. It finished cracking after few minutes and it automatically closed leaving the 3rd NT Pwd empty...

I found out that tyere are more Vista Rainbow Tables to download but I couldn't find a free dl. They cost around 200$

Any suggestions how to crack the password? Or a dl link to some upgraded rainbow tables.

Please also note that Im talking about Vista... It's easy on XP.

Vista sucks security-wise but I think you could do some shit in safe mode, don't you think?

Or you could actually like beat the shit out of the faggot who has been vandalizing their own computer with uber security.

Nope. You still need a password to enter safe mode :S

I was thinking of installing win XP on it but I don't have the original CD and Im kinda stuck with making a bootable USB flash drive. I have an ISO file of win XP and it looks good but it doesn't seem to work. I mounted the iso with PowerISO. After that I used USB_MultiBoot to copy that stuff to usb stick. Everything looks fine but when i boot the computer from USB it shows an error: "File \$WIN_NT. ˇBT\biosinfo.inf could not be loaded."

Back
Top Bottom