Megaupload is better than Rapidshare

BoxFucker101

With free membership, i can get 800-900kb/s. It takes as long as 10 minutes to download 400 mb, while RS has about that much for 100 mb files, i just have to say, WOW!
do8d3p.jpg

mave should get megaupload accounts, but they're mad expensive, but hell, free membership is better than rs premium...

Yeah, MegaUpload is better. And at GMT -5, 9:00PM - 3:00AM you can get free Premuim Membership for an hour everyday. BUt you have to download the toolbar. I can downlaod on premuim membership for 1 hour Unlimited at 9:00 - 10:00

Rapidshit and Megashit Both Suck. Although, yes, Megashit and a hell load better, but everyone uses Rapidshit.

They both have waiting times, they both have fairly slow download speeds, one has codes u have to enter, I mean come on, why the fuck wouldn't you just use http://www.mediafire.com/ ?

Zezombia said:
Rapidshit and Megashit Both Suck. Although, yes, Megashit and a hell load better, but everyone uses Rapidshit.

They both have waiting times, they both have fairly slow download speeds, one has codes u have to enter, I mean come on, why the fuck wouldn't you just use http://www.mediafire.com/ ?

because you just advertised it? Ughhh im looking for the sims 2 on MU, i downloaded the mac version without knowing :doh:

I like mediafire aswell Rapidshare i like coz with premium it i just type link and dont haz to click anything aprat from where to DL 2

Filefactory is the best!
multiupload
fast
up to 300 MB upload
cheap premiumaccounts
every kind of file
But dont use it for illegal files, they will detect them in one day! Mediafire is better for this.

Rapidshare -> Everything is here
Megaupload -> Second best for illegal shizzle
Mediafire
Filefactory
Netload -> Sucks ass...

Filefront -> Closing soon

haha, my internet is 1mb connection, but really maximum transfer speed is 200kb/s, which seems veryyyyy slow.

Slayer, I'm getting 512/kbps DSL. Hope it works :elvis:
Atleast I'll get 50-60/kbps download speed.

Back
Top Bottom