May I flame this fucking shit?

Andre

I'm so fucking tired of those fucking video converters.
LIKE SERIOUSLY FUCK ALL THOSE FAGGOTS WHO SHOW HOW GOOD THEIR PRODUCTS ARE BY LISTING UP 289128391893 FILE FORMATS, BUT I DO NOT GIVE A FUCKING FUCK ABOUT THAT WHEN I FUCKING OPEN IT UP AND I SEE THAT I HAVE TO EITHER FUCKING PAY 50 USD FOR THEIR SHITTY PROJECT OR SAY GOODBYE TO MY VIDEOS IN MY .MP4 FORMAT.

Like fuck it, FUCK FFDSHOW SHIT, FUCK VideoGet, FUCK ALL THOSE FUCKING "CODEC PACKS" THAT CLAIM TO SET EVERYTHING RIGHT. FUCK THEM.

That's not my point.

I hate when some fucking noobie converter creators make their site like this:
MEGA CONVERTER

This converter supports 1337 file types, is very fast and doesn't require anything but 2 clicks and you're done!
What they don't usually mention is that if you want to convert more than 20 seconds, you have to pay 50 USD! What a small thing they usually forget when promoting their little shitty thing, that doesn't even bring you the right codecs.

That's what makes me mad, can't there be one good product? And yes, ofcourse I want a free converter, because why should it cost?

Andre, use this! It works perfectly... FREE !

Been using this for 1.5 years so far :T

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/download/FreeStudio.exe

It has :
- Free Youtube Download
- Free Youtube to MP3
- Free Video to Flash
- Free 3GP Converter
- Free Video dub
- Free Audio dub
- Free Video to jpg converter
- Free video to DVD
- Free DVD encryptor

Everything :T

Andre9977 said:
I'm so fucking tired of those fucking video converters.
LIKE SERIOUSLY FUCK ALL THOSE FAGGOTS WHO SHOW HOW GOOD THEIR PRODUCTS ARE BY LISTING UP 289128391893 FILE FORMATS, BUT I DO NOT GIVE A FUCKING FUCK ABOUT THAT WHEN I FUCKING OPEN IT UP AND I SEE THAT I HAVE TO EITHER FUCKING PAY 50 USD FOR THEIR SHITTY PROJECT OR SAY GOODBYE TO MY VIDEOS IN MY .MP4 FORMAT.

Like fuck it, FUCK FFDSHOW SHIT, FUCK VideoGet, FUCK ALL THOSE FUCKING "CODEC PACKS" THAT CLAIM TO SET EVERYTHING RIGHT. FUCK THEM.
I FUCKIN AGREE WITH YOU. FUCK.

But some time ago I found torrent of the "Total Video Converter". Look for it, it's really nice. And cracked.

Mave said:
Andre, use this! It works perfectly... FREE !

Been using this for 1.5 years so far :T

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/download/FreeStudio.exe

It has :
- Free Youtube Download
- Free Youtube to MP3
- Free Video to Flash
- Free 3GP Converter
- Free Video dub
- Free Audio dub
- Free Video to jpg converter
- Free video to DVD
- Free DVD encryptor