Look to your left

Yeah i meant my soda can is a bad weapon and i would probally become a zombie hence the brains! I could go for some Skitlles though.

I was jealous and wanted to be a sore loser so:

epuzd.jpg

No where near as nice as Killer's tho :3.

I really need an external hardrive! Anyone have any extras? I just use like 15 zshare accounts right now to back stuff up on!

Kitty said:
I really need an external hardrive! Anyone have any extras? I just use like 15 zshare accounts right now to back stuff up on!

I just got an external yesterday for $85(Aud), 350GB, came home, put my stuff on it and was like, now I have too much space :troll:

ɹɐǝqʎppǝʇ said:
Kitty said:

I just got an external yesterday for $85(Aud), 350GB, came home, put my stuff on it and was like, now I have too much space :troll:
I got an external one a long time ago. Was 70 euros but its 1TB @D

In my picture you can see two teras, I'm going to buy my third in like a month or so.

Mave, just realised that I have the same TV as your monitor, but in another room. It is win.

Mave said:
In my picture you can see two teras, I'm going to buy my third in like a month or so.

Really..... who has the personal space requirements of 3TB? Do you just, download all day long? o.O there must be copies of files somewhere D:

Yeah that and the fact that I never download videos in DVD-RIP, I always go for the 720p (+-5 gig) or 1080p release (+-9gig).

Back
Top Bottom