Discussion LEGO Expansion 'Lego Speed Champions' Discussion Thread

Yes, I did! It's a reference to the Lego movies. Also, no matter what radio station you listen to, it will be muted in favorite of Radio Awesome when you get near that house.

Speaking of Radio Awesome, have you tried listening to it? It's kinda hard because it only plays "Everything is Awesome" and it loses it appeal real fucking fast (kinda like the entire DLC, ayyyy), but all the DJ's from the other stations are on there as well. They take turns announcing the next song, and not all of them are equally excited about it...

Yes, I did! It's a reference to the Lego movies. Also, no matter what radio station you listen to, it will be muted in favorite of Radio Awesome when you get near that house.

Speaking of Radio Awesome, have you tried listening to it? It's kinda hard because it only plays "Everything is Awesome" and it loses it appeal real fucking fast (kinda like the entire DLC, ayyyy), but all the DJ's from the other stations are on there as well. They take turns announcing the next song, and not all of them are equally excited about it...
I spent maybe 10 minutes listening to it, because I thought all it had was the song. Will check it out tonight!
And yeah DLC is a bit of a letdown.. Might jump back into FH3 after finishing the LEGO bit.

I'm actually really disappointed that the NPC cars are all Mini Coopers instead of LEGO vehicles. Would add a lot to the entire LEGO immersion.

Yeah, it feels like they omitted a lot of things...
Somehow, it feels like they were halfway through creating the DLC, when the managers came in and said "oh, btw, we need this done at E3, which is in 2 weeks. Finish it, now".
No idea if that is true, because it does feel rather polished, if meager of content.

Yeah, it feels like they omitted a lot of things...
Somehow, it feels like they were halfway through creating the DLC, when the managers came in and said "oh, btw, we need this done at E3, which is in 2 weeks. Finish it, now".
No idea if that is true, because it does feel rather polished, if meager of content.
Exactly, I refuse to believe E3 had no influence on the release date of the LEGO DLC.

Back
Top Bottom