[KEN] Campaign 2010 - Clean up Gaming with KEN

GPow69

EDM for life ♥
kencampaign.jpg

Video:
url]

[S[/media]IZE=6]Breif Info:[/SIZE]
(View the video for more info)

The Keep Everything Nice Campaign was started by Ken Burton, and it's main purpose is to make an attempt to clean up online gaming on all the consoles and PC, and try and get rid of the assholes and douchebags that ruin everyone's fun.

-----------------------------------------------

Guys, I really support this campaign and think everyone else should too. It's really a problem on all consoles and PC, and finally someone is trying to do something about it, and he needs all the support he can get.

You can support him by signing your name on his video by a comment or video response, and wear the [KEN] tag somewhere (Whether that is in game, on xfire, on steam or whatever, just have it somewhere.)

I've made a group on Xfire that you can join to show your support, since nobody else has made one.
[url=http://www.xfire.com/communities/kencampaign/]Xfire Group

Some people already on board for this are:
-Me
-Maffia
-Slayer
-M1Rc
-Mauri
-Hollow
-Crackster
-Nimphioüs
-Nitronic

Hopefully we can spread the word and get more and more people aware of this and supporting it.[/url]

This is a great idea and initiative, I fully support it (as far as I can do that)

Joined the group, I will change my xfire name from [TMS]Mave to [TMS]Mave[KEN]

Mave said:
This is a great idea and initiative, I fully support it (as far as I can do that)

Joined the group, I will change my xfire name from [TMS]Mave to [TMS]Mave[KEN]

Great, the more support the better :biggrin:

Sorry for bump... But this made my day!

Look in 2nd place

I met another guy with the tag! HURRAH! WORD IS SPREADING!
(But don't look at my horrible score :( I was going knife only and it's kinda hard in a sniping server D:)

Back
Top Bottom