Jesus loves little children

Tj

I found this pic last night and just had to share it.......can you believe that some religious nut was dumb enough not to understand what this looks like?

29f36mu.jpg

Re: Jesus love the little children

They don't think about sex i guess :\

lmfao me and and my lady cracked up at that one gpow

Some designer is going to get fired :T

No no, he wont get fired, he will be destroyed for making a mockery of jesus, they should crucify that mother fucker lmao

Tj said:
No no, he wont get fired, he will be destroyed for making a mockery of jesus, they should crucify that mother fucker lmao

You can state what you want, But not "Crucify that mother f :angry:" that's a little explicit :\

Mave said:
#2.5 Content of posts should not be explicit, offensive, shocking, discussions of demerit commodities unless it is posted in an educational sense

CreonSniper said:
Tj said:

You can state what you want, But not "Crucify that mother f :angry:" that's a little explicit :\

Mave said:
#2.5 Content of posts should not be explicit, offensive, shocking, discussions of demerit commodities unless it is posted in an educational sense

If you want to do it by the rules, then;

[m=Mave]Rule #1.2 Please report topics/posts instead of 'mini-modding'[/m]

Anyway, this picture is pretty epic, but I doubt it really was/is in a a church.

I was just informing the new member :wink:
Didn't think removing the topic would gain any knowledge, Or would it :whistling:

CreonSniper said:
They don't think about sex i guess :\

Yes they do, All catholics are pedo's.

Muhammed(Allah's prophet) had a 9year old wife, and he had sex with her. (Thats what the Kuran says)

Mave said:
You think I'm a pedo?

Let me rephrase, All arch bishops, Popes, Reverends and all high level people, are pedo's, That's my opinion because it's always on the news about how a catholic molested another child.

Nimphious said:
All arch bishops, Popes, Reverends and all high level people, are pedos

Mave is a pope.

Heres him with his Pope hat:

:fool:

:)

On-Topic, How can we be sure that that's a light switch? I don't know why I wondered this.

the really sick part is that the light switch has that round part at the bottom of the actual switch that resembles balls, and the worse part of all is that jesus has a small dick lmao

Back
Top Bottom