iQuit

Maffia171 said:
Moderated Message]Note that flaming at other members again will result in a temporary ban.[/quote] [quote author=GPow69 said:
Fine, Fuck you too.

Yeah rite...
No offence Mave, but why you didn't removed his post at the first place? I mean GPow's reply.

Mauri said:
Maffia171 said:
Moderated Message]Note that flaming at other members again will result in a temporary ban.[/quote] [quote author=GPow69 said:
Fine, Fuck you too.

Yeah rite...
No offence Mave, but why you didn't removed his post at the first place? I mean GPow's reply.

^^ yeah.

Why don't you guys mind your own business? Frost and I have been fighting a lot recently.

GPow69 said:
Why don't you guys mind your own business? Frost and I have been fighting a lot recently.
u-mad1.jpg

Maffia171 said:
Nitronic said:
I agree with Gpow,who doesn't have 10 minuets a day for a little interwebs
He actually has a life and business, he doesn't sit on the PC playing games all day ;_;

He is younger then 16 years old...

Mauri said:
Maffia171 said:
Fine, Fuck you too.

Yeah rite...

Well I thought the context was different, he was mad that he was leaving.

Imagine this, you are leaving.

And someone says "Fuck you mate", he says that because he'll miss you, care that you are away...
That's my view on it.

Yeah well, Frost is gone, he will be missed by everybody on TMS as far as I know, but we won't forget him.

So let's keep this thread a good goodbye to Frost, and stop arguing/flaming.

We'll miss you Frost !

I've been really inactive on my PC lately, so I'm late. But anyway good luck on your work and life! I'll still see you on xfire if you're on :tongue:. Bye!

Back
Top Bottom