Left 4 Dead
Day Of Defeat: Source
Team Fortess 2
[MAYBE] Portal < This may or may not work
[MAYBE] Half Life 2 Deathmatch < This may or may not work

You can download it for free on Steam if you have one of those games :woot:

Game Difficulty: o_O

Yes, This game is extremely hard when you first start playing it, due to:

-Takes less than 5 shots to die, probably from any gun (Even the pistols)
-VERY Realistic Gameplay, you have no HUD, Your teammates don't have names above them (Unless you aim at them, It shows they are on your team)
-No HUD = No Health Meeter.
-When you die you fall down, and you can't see where the people shot you from

Like I said this game is EXTREMELY realistic in terms of gameplay. You don't have a HUD, No crosshairs. You aim with secondary mouse, which looks down your weapon's sights. (All weapons have sights or a scope)

There are 2 teams, The Iraqi Insurgents and the U.S Marines.

Some reviews and info taken off other sites
INSURGENCY: Modern Infantry Combat represents the modern battlefield on the individual and tactical levels. Only the best players will become commanders and get the chance to lead its entire team towards victory. This is a game where real-world squad and guerrilla tactics are necessary to stay alive and repel the enemy, and is geared towards clans and organized teams of players.

The game has two sides to play on, the U.S. Marines and the Insurgents. When you first join a server you pick a “cell” which is a group to divide the team. Then you pick the “class” you wish to play. U.S. Marines have a vast spread of “classes” leading from rifleman, snipers, grenadiers and support. All have a certain advantage and disadvantage. Insurgents have all the same classes except grenadiers which are replaced by RPG instead. Maps are broken down into crucial sites marked by letters on the screen. The object of the game is to capture, secure and then hold these sites to win the game. When a player dies they must wait until the next deployment of reinforcements. Each “cell” has a squad leader who can call reinforcements when needed, and tell what point to attack next. In an attempt to make the game as realistic as possible there is no crosshair on screen and no radar.

Some Media

My Screenshots:
My Screenshot 1
My Screenshot 2
My Screenshot 3

As you can see, This game looks GREAT!
:love: Source Engine

More screens:
1156285416_insurgency_rpg-030707.jpg

8edef946b6ed.jpg

240812.jpg

Videos:

YiRpnqWeQEE[/media]&fmt=18#normal]Lean Sniping - Insurgency

zvFxFmiNF0w[/media]&hd=1#ws-normal]Insurgency Frag Movie x264

Don't let all the bad "Features" throw you off. This is a great game, and If you want a challenge I highly reccomend getting this!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/17700/

[quote author=Steam]
Please note that Portal: First Slice and the bundled Half-Life 2: Deathmatch do not fulfill this requirement.
[/quote]
I want this :dry:

Nice game, i got it.

I can run it on like 60-70 FPS Max.

It required HL2, i thought i'd play HL2 and it's awesome =D

Especially when i get 200 FPS on HL2 XD

200? O_O I get 40 FPS. I been playing this for awhile (actually I introduced Gpow to it) and yeah its super fun. I just hate when you get killed by a camper, then you think there still there so you throw a nade and kill a teamate then lose 5 points for TK. Also some people punish you for it.

I get 200 FPS on HL2, and it's on the highest possible.

I get 60-70 on Insurgency on the highest possible.

highwire1111 said:
200? O_O I get 40 FPS. I been playing this for awhile (actually I introduced Gpow to it) and yeah its super fun. I just hate when you get killed by a camper, then you think there still there so you throw a nade and kill a teamate then lose 5 points for TK. Also some people punish you for it.
Lol I get 200 FPS on Insurgency ONLINE :tongue:

Clix^

My net fails. I got Telus D:

P.S. Slayer was that screen taken on the =eGo=|DUST2| server? Thats my fave one.

highwire1111 said:
(actually I introduced Gpow to it)

Uh no. I found it by myself, Then:

Conversation started between .• [TMS]GPow69 •. and [RB]Highwire1112[TDOH]: Sat, Oct 03 18:23:36 2009
[18:23] .• [TMS]GPow69 •.: NO WAY
[18:23] [RB]Highwire1112[TDOH]: WAY
[18:23] .• [TMS]GPow69 •.: I just downloaded Insurgency
[18:23] .• [TMS]GPow69 •.: LMAO
[18:23] [RB]Highwire1112[TDOH]: :O
[18:23] [RB]Highwire1112[TDOH]: :biggrin:
[18:23] .• [TMS]GPow69 •.: is it amazing
[18:23] [RB]Highwire1112[TDOH]: YEAHHHH
[18:24] .• [TMS]GPow69 •.: SICK
[18:24] [RB]Highwire1112[TDOH]: I'm on the best server

HOWEVER, That server is my favorite too <3333

Back