[IMPORTANT]Why Gta Sa?

S

[SFSF]TheNewAli

Man, this whole gta samp thang is going to old! im getting sick and tired of playing old games e.g. gta sa wat i mean to say is that why are we playing a game taht is old and not fun. I've finished gta sa two times i got bored. TRIED EVERYTHING. this game is 3 years old man be more civilized i dont like uncivilized people. lets just move onto Need for speed carbon online
gta IV
need for speed undercover.
[NEXT TOPIC]
Subject: Rights!
We have rights people we can post here anything we want its not like blacks and whites fighting lets unite allow hacking, posting cracks. What i mean to say is that why can we post cracks? its for the good of you. You should pay attention to ma new topics ya no?
YAAA I WAS HERE :hug: detective ali :holmes: on the move
LOL

That's the same as asking why people still hear classic rock? Because it's good...

And for number 2, post in the warez board :tongue:

[SFSF]TheNewAli said:
Man, this whole gta samp thang is going to old! im getting sick and tired of playing old games e.g. gta sa wat i mean to say is that why are we playing a game taht is old and not fun. I've finished gta sa two times i got bored. TRIED EVERYTHING. this game is 3 years old man be more civilized i dont like uncivilized people. lets just move onto Need for speed carbon online
gta IV
need for speed undercover.
[NEXT TOPIC]
Subject: Rights!
We have rights people we can post here anything we want its not like blacks and whites fighting lets unite allow hacking, posting cracks. What i mean to say is that why can we post cracks? its for the good of you. You should pay attention to ma new topics ya no?
YAAA I WAS HERE :hug: detective ali :holmes: on the move
LOL

No we have a special board for special stuff, but I never heard of warez here.

Stfu plx ali, i dont care what you think, I love SA-MP and all the freinds i have made on SA-FE. i play other games too, but that doesnt mean i have to stop playing one

i love SA-MP :hug:

i was just kidding i said that i hate normal gta sa i love samp. I have made many friends on many servers team neo's cops n robbers, bobs cops n robbers, landwars, safe and many more!

ya i was behing these scenes :hug: report to detective ali :holmes:

[SFSF]TheNewAli said:
i was just kidding i said that i hate normal gta sa i love samp. I have made many friends on many servers team neo's cops n robbers, bobs cops n robbers, landwars, safe and many more!

lol dude 'just kidding?' you change your mind a lot lol

Damn Short-Term memory loss!

ya i was behind these scenes :hug: report to detective ali :holmes:

I like to put it on the end of every post lol

3105207702_0d36c72231_o.jpg

[SFSF]TheNewAli said:

Theirs something i Must Say BI-POLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Back
Top Bottom