I love my mom

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
ILoveMyMom.jpg

It was funnier when I saw this first time couple months ago D: Sucky Paint skills btw..

Saw this one a while ago on KuvatON.

But anyways since we're talking about hating Justin Bieber, I was at the gym today and the radio was on Estonia's biggest hit radio and also the best one. So the DJs spoke about the song Baby hitting their forums real hard and generating much discussion so they decided to play it. Close to me were 2 guys weightlifting and were like "now that's not a good song to pump your body with". Then they started hating on it even more using some real nice dirty words. I was like... lolz.

^ Hahahaha XD

I think everyone on this forum on the Non-faggot-Earth hates Justin Bieber...

[TMS]M1Rc34 said:
Well not everyone, there is (lucky) people who doesn't have any radios or TVs or something related to the media.

[TMS]M1Rc34 said:
^ Hahahaha XD

Yeah and have you heard his singing? until they said jusing bieber on the radio i though it was a girl singing lol

Radio DJ made fun of him this morning... Shes like "Yeah hes almost 13 now right?" and hes like "Uhh... Hes 16" and I was like "LOL"

ThePro said:
[TMS]M1Rc34 said:
^ Hahahaha XD

Yeah and have you heard his singing? until they said jusing bieber on the radio i though it was a girl singing lol
First time I heard one of his songs on the radio I thought he was a girl too. And it also had girly words in it.. I think it was Lonely girl or something..

Back
Top Bottom