I Just Ordered

Fries

Ciao!
An 8gb itouch (2gen) :biggrin:
Will come in mail in 2-3 days.

Anyways, any1 know if OS 4.0 is jailbreakable?

Also: Anyone know where I can get some cheap cases?

Nice :biggrin: Why didn't you get the new one with the camera and stuff D:?

And yes iOS 4.0.0 is jailbreakable. Just don't update to 4.0.1 yet. You can go to http://jailbreakme.com from your iPod and jailbreak from the iPod itself :biggrin: Nothing else needed.

I love Dealextreme, I bought the USB sound card from them a while back and it works pretty good :biggrin:

They ship worldwide btw

I've heard of Dealextreme before, it just takes too long to deliver stuff imo. But yeah, if you don't mind the wait, it's a great site. It ships to anywhere around the world for free I believe (I didn't have to pay shipping when I ordered stuff from there). Just don't expect stuff of the highest quality. It's mainly knockoffs but it's still good.
I've also heard of jailbreakme. All the things I've heard about it were bad, sadly, but yeah I'll look into it. People said that jailbreakme gets the job done but there are so many other, easier ways of jailbreaking an ipod.

Also, I don't want to buy things from ebay, quite simply because I don't want to be ripped off.

Fries said:
People said that jailbreakme gets the job done but there are so many other, easier ways of jailbreaking an ipod.
"People" are retarded.
If there's an easier way to jailbreak than visit a website on your device and have it automatically download and install the package for you, I'd love to see it.

Well, the itouch came today (I'm on it right now :tongue:)
Sad news is, it came with 4.0.2 :(
Visited jailbreakme and yes, it looks extremely simple. Thanks for that.
Now I just need to wait for a jailbreak for 4.0.2

Upgrade to 4.1, there is already a jailbreak for some models, and it is the latest release. Much more likely to get a jailbreak on 4.1 than 4.0.*.

Back
Top Bottom