how

Status
Not open for further replies.
either people in Europe are ultra-bony people, or everyone in America is fat. This topic is way too bizare, im out of it now. :whistling:

Yaheli said:
Have you ever run over a kangaroo? :tongue:
i lol´ed!

When i was little my biggest dream was to ride in kangaroo moms belly pocket :tongue:

DG please please please eat or im gonna overfeed you. I will send 2 planes full of hamburger and you must eat em all in 20 minutes or....

... or you wont eat em.

Just PLEASE EAT!

shiznit said:
Yaheli said:
Have you ever run over a kangaroo? :tongue:
i lol´ed!

When i was little my biggest dream was to ride in kangaroo moms belly pocket :tongue:

My dreams are:

-Run over a kangaroo
-Tip a cow
-Punch a whale
-Meet shimon peres, hear him say "Shalom Yali" and hug me
-Find a final answer for how to eat oreo cookies :holmes:

Im 14 and im really skinny too and about the same weight, but for some reason i dont look as skinny as you... maybe i have more muscle :whistling:

<----arround 38kgs D:

btw Mcdonald's ftw but u might die in the try, imo they sell recycled trash or however u want to call it.

I wish i could get a new pc just by gaining weight (but my metabolism is weird, i could eat 10 cheezburgerz and still look the same lol).

Kp0 said:
<----arround 38kgs D:

btw Mcdonald's ftw but u might die in the try, imo they sell recycled trash or however u want to call it.

I wish i could get a new pc just by gaining weight (but my metabolism is weird, i could eat 10 cheezburgerz and still look the same lol).

mines the exact same no mater what i eat i dont gain weight

Deathgod said:
Hey Guys Im mum Said i dont get my New pc till i Get to 40kgs(88.18 Pounds) Now im 30kgs atm (66 Pounds) And was Wandering If you guys got any suggestions on how i can gain the rest?
Put some rocks in your pocket

atm im eating a lot of fruit im im having more energy aswell =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom