How to cheat

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Like a boss.

HowToCheat.jpg

The moment that someone notices your hand is gone will suck though.

We are not allowed to have coats like that on during class so it won't really work D:

Panki said:
Simply write it on a piece of paper and put it in your shoe.

Shoe? I always put it to pencil case and let it open. Then if teacher is coming, simple put your eraser to pencil case and close it :3

Maffia171 said:
What happened then? ;_;

Teacher took my cheat sheets away from me and let me finish the test. Didn't even take marks off the test or mark wrong what I cheated on xD

Get a piece of paper, write it all down on there. Then put it on the insed of your shirt at the bottom with some tape.
Should work if done properly :tongue:

Maffia171 said:
GPow69 said:
Maffia171 said:
What happened then? ;_;

Teacher took my cheat sheets away from me and let me finish the test. Didn't even take marks off the test or mark wrong what I cheated on xD

At my school they just give you a 1 (out of 10) when you cheat ;_;
Same here. Kind teachers give you a 2 or 3 =3

I once got caught cheating.

I started acting like if i was really sad and actually started cutting my self (acting of course.. well.. not 100%) and when she sees me bleeding she says, ok i'll keep your 8 (I never actually started cheating when she caught me) so my parents found out.. and that's when things got fucked up LOL.

If your teacher lets you have drinks or w/e during a test, scan a Coke logo and replace the ingredients/nutritional facts section w/ info for the test, print it out, put some glue on the back or tape it onto the bottle.
Or, just type some info in size 1 font and tape it under ur desk or smth.
When you're taking the test, look @ it for some "inspiration".
You'd be surprised @ what you can read in size 1 font if its nearby, it's soooo clear.

Fries said:
If your teacher lets you have drinks or w/e during a test, scan a Coke logo and replace the ingredients/nutritional facts section w/ info for the test, print it out, put some glue on the back or tape it onto the bottle.
That tut was on TMS a while ago <:tongue:

If we get caught we get the worst mark (if we write a test) or one mark less if it's a classwork.

Back
Top Bottom