• More then three times a day

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Title says it all!

x0tkl5.png

3 times a day, to cater for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I brush them twice a day, when I get up and before I go to bed.
But when I go out, I brush them another time before going out.

Mave said:

Same.

Mave said:

Exactly the same here too

But when I get up I brush AFTER I eat breakfast and not before.. Its pointless to do it before because your food will taste bad and your teeth will just get dirty again when you eat anyway

^^ Brushing your teeth then having orange juice tastes really weird D:

Twice a day... And like Mave, when I go out at somebody or something important I brush them before...

Its more important HOW you brush your teeth and not how often. My tooth doctor said that I only need to brush ONCE a day, if I do it right and with a good toothbrush ( Few bristles are better, so you can come into the corners. And don't do it too long and too often, it will destroy your teeth. The corners are important with all the bacteria. It could also be that the doctor just wanted to sell his toothbrush and make money, but it seems logical and understandable to me).
Thats my point of view. :)

^^ Tooth doctor = Dentist.

Also, Manual or electric? I think Manual works best.

I use manual, brush them once a day.
I'm always way too tired in the morning to do it so I do it in the evening.
Funny part is that my brother does it 3x a day, according to the dentist my teeth are healthier =D

I brush my teeth twice a day. We used to have some hawt tasting Colgate Plax mouthwash before but it ran out like a week ago and no-one has bothered to renew our supply on it so meh. Also my toothbrush has a tongue cleaner on the back, but I suppose every second one in the world currently has one and it really cleans my mouth from bacteria.

Speaking from the teeth health point of view I have a few fillings, but as far as I remember I've brushed my teeth properly always. But there was a period where I visited the dentist quite often to get them teeth fixed and now it is much better.

Back
Top Bottom