Heyy Heyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyroe-Tech-Chik

Me And My Bestie Gabby <3
Heyy Guys And Gals,
I am Pyroe-Tech-Chik, I am new to this but i love art and i hope this is a new hobbie to persue. I love to party and drink :fool: and well My mates rekon i look like a naughty nurse they ARE dirty minded but yeah thats about it....

XoXo P.s. I love yooh... :love:

Pyroe-Tech-Chik signin out...

Hi im Nitronic i Do believe i know u IRL But u dont look like a naughty nurse more of a secretary

[me=Impulse]waves hello [/me]
waving.gif

Since you like art you should join TMS's Photoshop Users club (It's unofficial D:)

Welcome!

Ok guys you have all seen her (well most of u) Check the motivational posters and the one nimphious posted for face palm that chick = This chick

:fool: Nitronic you are so mean sometimes and Nimphious :tongue: I dislike you now and well everyone else.... Thanks for the welcome. :hug: I feel welcomed lol well see you people laterz xoxox

:love: P.t.c.

Congratulations! You've one a free IPOD NANO! (Just kidding)

But Congrats since you're about the second girl ever on this forum (First was Sarah)

O hello!

I didn't actually bother replying to this topic until it surfaced that you're indeed a female. Apparently I can't follow all this discussion with your Aussie mates.

I think he doesn't want to welcome some guy acting like he's a girl online :blink:

Andre said:
O hello!

I didn't actually bother replying to this topic until it surfaced that you're indeed a female. Apparently I can't follow all this discussion with your Aussie mates.
rofl!
I would reply either way though Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom