Hey

blewert

Hey guys, long time no see. :tongue:

Really haven't been to this site since it started up, I hung around for a week or so but left - but it's good to see it still going - I honestly didn't think it would last this long. :)

so.. What's up?

Nope, I joined during the SFSF days :tongue:
I remember you. More specifically your sexy gfx :3

ahh :tongue:

haha yeah, I used to be alright at photoshop. I'm better at it now really, I do web design and photography alot more though. I create more typographic GFX now, mainly for clans who play SA-MP and nag me, otherwise I make them for companies etc.

But yea, I took my career towards programming, I work in a small security company now - programming and producing smart cards for phones! :3

If you're interested in the graphic side, then heres some recent examples of my GFX work:

hxGVO.png

x4TqA.png

kr6IG.png

9Gayh.png

TLbiZ.png

ngNos.png

see also:

http://i.imgur.com/Vrx7y.png
http://i.imgur.com/jqgoB.png
http://i.imgur.com/RxphR.png
http://i.imgur.com/kqRAW.png

Those are fking sexy, but actually I'm quite a bit more interested in your web design stuff, as I'm big on that as well :3
I haven't done much yet, my 'best' work so far is still probably www.clan.themavesite.com, even though that's extremely old work and I'm getting tired of that design, will probably re-do it soon.

You should check out the TMS web design board, maybe be active a bit, since there's quite a lack of web devs on TMS :tongue:

Programming is also quite interesting. This past year I took a school course in computer programming, unfortunately I took the lower level and we only got to learn Visual Basic (I learned a bit of Javascript in another class too). Next year I'm moving up to the top level and we're going to be doing stuff probably with Java, or maybe HTML5 or some sort of C language :3 What languages do you know? And your job sounds like fun- I'd much rather code for a living than work in a factory or some other physically exhausting job.

Hey! Welcome back :biggrin: I've seen/heard lots about you. Never actually 'met' online though, I don't think.
I've gotten into graphic/web design also. It would be awesome to see some of your web design stuff :d

Blewert <33333

Didn't think you'd show up again, but I'm glad you did :biggrin:
Stick around mate :T

GPow69 said:
Those are fking sexy, but actually I'm quite a bit more interested in your web design stuff, as I'm big on that as well :3
I haven't done much yet, my 'best' work so far is still probably www.clan.themavesite.com, even though that's extremely old work and I'm getting tired of that design, will probably re-do it soon.

You should check out the TMS web design board, maybe be active a bit, since there's quite a lack of web devs on TMS :tongue:

Programming is also quite interesting. This past year I took a school course in computer programming, unfortunately I took the lower level and we only got to learn Visual Basic (I learned a bit of Javascript in another class too). Next year I'm moving up to the top level and we're going to be doing stuff probably with Java, or maybe HTML5 or some sort of C language :3 What languages do you know? And your job sounds like fun- I'd much rather code for a living than work in a factory or some other physically exhausting job.
Thanks. Yea I can't really show much examples of web design, because my personal website contains personal contact details, such as my name, phone number etc. :unsure: I suppose I could hang around and still help people with it though. :biggrin:

It's good you learnt javascript, because that is a C-like language, C has the same syntax as it - learning C would be quite easy for you. At the moment I know a bit of Java, HTML, PHP, CSS, MySQL, C, C++, a bit of assembly, PAWN, C#, VB and javascript D: I've been in this job for about a week so I can't really gauge how good or bad it is, but meh - it pays the bills, it's quite boring; but I don't mind.

Aman1238 said:
Hey! Welcome back :biggrin: I've seen/heard lots about you. Never actually 'met' online though, I don't think.
I've gotten into graphic/web design also. It would be awesome to see some of your web design stuff :d
Hi :tongue: Oh cool, I never knew I was that loved around here!

Mave said:
Blewert <33333

maveycakes. <333

aww :tongue:. Good to see you, is dragon still around? And yeah I might stick around for a bit, depends on how busy I am though. D:

Panki said:
Ehm... Hello, I don't know you yet :biggrin: But you seem to be well known :3
Hello! Nah I'm not that well known, I just used to know mave ages ago xD

blewert said:
Mave said:
Blewert <33333

maveycakes. <333

aww :tongue:. Good to see you, is dragon still around? And yeah I might stick around for a bit, depends on how busy I am though. D:

Unfortunately he's not around much any more, he does visits us every now and then though.
And I know that feeling haha.

Back
Top Bottom