Hello everyone!

C

CreonSiper

Hi guys, you probably hate me but i came by to say hi. Most of you guys are never online on YIM or MSN, so i thought i'd post here.

Mave im a forum person now ROFL. How is everyone doing? Jeez i missed you guys, alot has happend since the last time i talk to youGuys!

Oh by the way i'm sorry for that joke i pulled a while ago i was bored i guess, i feel bad for doing it now. Sorry for putting everyone though the stress.

Tell me all your news guys, Good News bad news etc. I'd rather not share my news its good but I don't want this to turn into what happend last time (not the death thing.) and whoa i noticed something everyone has improved on there GFX Skills, Great work everyone i love the GFX, my fav is the one where you enter TMS its very kewl you can see 3 websites through text that is cool.

Came to my attention that history most likely repeats itself... or maybe idiots do the same thing... play around with death.
Referral to Madalin.

Argonath :innocent:?

That was the second server I ever played on, became administrator there in 2007. EPIC

Captain Planet said:
Yah I started playing there again, it's really cool now.
It was a lot cooler when it used to run the Public Enemy script modded by Gandalf.
Although the current script is getting better nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom