Happy birthday SFSFv2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andre said:
Had a shitload of fun last night testing with GPow and M1rc while on TS.

Wasn't fun for me caus I COULDN'T TALK :((((((
Fuck this sound card and its crackly microphone jack.

Wish I could get online for a little bit :/
Crappy laptop can't even keep the connection op good. Crappy wireless thing in the laptop -___-

Just a small thing I wanted to mention:
If you're all still around in 4 years, then I'm graduated from university as well, I will get myself a powerful dedi.
On that will TMS run (ultra fast of course) + CSS server +CODX server + TS server + whatever :)

COD servers take A FUCKING SHIT TON of RAM to run (I read COD4 servers take sometimes 400MB per instance), and CSS takes a lot of resources too (Not as much as COD though)

So it might be pretty expensive to find one that runs all that :O

Also you'd better be running a SA-MP serer on there
DXprc.png

If you only knew how much an inefficient GF script takes. No, anyways, 400mb isn't real bad when talking about having a i7.

I don't know how much a dedi costs a month, but I could easily spend 100€ a month.

MiRc34 said:
I will do my best to stick till the end here, on TMS. Really love this community.
Uh huh, same here =D

Getting maybe a new modem today ::3:

It is now August and I've worked on the script a lot when I have had free time on my hands.
I've completely rewritten the house system to be less stressful for the server and use global variables (plugin by Incognito) - this means that more houses can be loaded without a huge memory or performance impact.
Also what I've always hated about our old race system is the timing method - seconds. But now the system works with milliseconds and CPU tickcount operations which means exact timing.
The admin log feature has been improved significantly with the structure changed and a web panel page added for it. It nicely keeps track of our team's actions. The feature will be used mainly for logs of some certain incident or gathering evidence against one, but don't worry since this isn't North Korea exactly.

Just a little technical data is that the script files combined are 629kb which compile into a 384 .amx file.

I will be posting screenshots as soon as I've the features debugged and all the bugs fixed.

// edit
Forgot to mention but every finish time is saved in the database now, this means the races page on the web panel can be updated (and it has been just now) and more information can be displayed for each race and each racer (such as vehicle and race rank). It will be awesome.

Hopefully once there's some new maps I can be part of some beta testing so I can get some clips to use in a teaser movie that I'm planning ::3:

SFStuntFreeroam should be updated too, but seems like that password what GPow gave me doesn't work anymore. It asks that gmail password.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom