Halp!

Avalkiz

When I play a game like BFBC2 or Fc2 or other GPU-stressing game, or running 3DMark Vantage or Unigine Heaven benchmark, when I hear the GPU fan is very loud, my PC suddenly shuts down and I can't turn it on. I have to unplug it from power source, wait a couple of seconds, plug it in again and it works. The GPU started to overheat itself. I applied new silver-based thermal grease but it did't help. So I bought a new cooler, AC Accelero S1 Rev2 + Turbo Module. It does not fit on my fucked up version of GTS250 somehow. The GPU in Idle has about 50Celsius, in stress up to 93 or something and then the PC shuts down. Some forum guys told me to do OCCT PSU test. After reading Idle stuff for 1 minute, I see OCCT logos on the screen for a seconds and the PC shuts down.
I will try my PC with my friend's PSU. If it stopped turning down, I will buy Tagan TZ500-BZ or BeQuiet! StraightPower.
The "some forum guy" is sure that is the PSU what causes this turning off. I think it might be the GFX. Or both.

Ps
The CPU is fine, idle 30, Prime95 stress test with max. 60 celsius.
The PC turns down when I have 3.5GHz and 2.8GHz. No matter. So it's not the CPU fault.
The GFX card is not overclocked. And I don't want to downclock it.

Current PC Specs:

AMD Athlon II X4 630 2.8GHz @ 3.5GHz
Corsair Dominator DDR2 1066MHz 4GB (2x2GB) CL5 @ 1000MHz
Gigabyte GA-MA770-UD3
Zotac GeForce GTS250 512MB GDDR3 256Bit
ModeCom MC530 Carbon 530W
Apertech Venator + 2x AAB Super Silent Blue Led 12 Fans

Yeah I don't see a solution straight away, send it to my home.

Just get some dude to fix it who knows something about PC's.
It will cost money, but it will be fixed.

OMG I have the same problem oO EXACT the same. Also crashed at 33°C, with Prime95 at 66°. Also the same with the plug. I'll buy a new PSU tomorrow.

Lol first try your pc on other psu, maybe its not psus fault.
What Pc do you have? and PSU's power, brand. And what will you buy.

Idk what to buy yet, brand is POWER, somewhat around 600W. Ill buy a new one for 40 bucks, then call ONE.de because I still have warranty.

Hmm nice PC you got ther :b
I recommend OCZ ModXStream PRO 600W

but maybe first try your pc on a different psu before buying it

Back
Top Bottom