GTA:VC 2 Announced for E3

^
Ofcourse I noticed that...
But this thread is more about "what will the next gta be?" and not HL2E3

HL2:Ep3 is confirmed. I found that a long time ago. I was looking through IGN's (or some other gaming website, don't remember) up coming games, and it was on there :tongue:

^
As far as I know the original plan was to make 7 episodes in total. That was confirmed, but if it will actually happen...
I think they'll change it more into HL3 which then includes the final episodes iguess

If this is real, holy shit. This would be the best year in the entire gaming history? So many new and awesome titles...
GTA: Vice City 2 would be awesome tho

Maffia171 said:
I wanna know something about Max Payne 3 D:<
AFAIK it is developed by Rockstar. If they're done with GTA V and L.A. Noire after Red Dead Redemption this game will be the center of their publicity.

We won't see GTA V for another year, I'm quite sure. Because they will still need a lot of time to develop and also get a shitload of publicity for the game. Of course there are eager GTA fans that have been playing it since they were 12 and are now 25 and still enjoy playing the game franchise. GTA has much of a leader status in the gaming world so it is better not to disappoint the players. I would love to believe that R* is making a decision over the quite-much-failed-according-to-some-people GTA:IV on PCs by giving the PC version development more time or developing the game for 3 platforms at the same time. Or another chance which I sadly see pretty probable is that there won't be a PC version of the new GTA. But I hope that RDR will be getting a PC version and so will GTA V, either released with the other platform games or half a year later. I hope they don't dump the PC market because there's much potential. And GTA games are the ones I'm actually willing to buy.

But for now, I can't take much time for gaming anyways, since I have exams coming and stuff, but I started downloading GTA:IV Episodes from Liberty City. There are some good additions, but I hear the radio stations from the original game are gone? The hell is with that?

Brendon said:
I think we should all be excited right now, maybe GTA IV was just a very small taste of what the new RAGE engine can do, in other words, just a test. I really enjoyed Vice City in the past, I used to play that game hours on end because it was so fun. I am really hoping they make this storyline based off Scarface like they did in Vice City. (if it's not just a remake)
Haha same here! I used to play GTA: VC for hours... I even knew all the cheat codes for weapons and cars by heart lol. My friend would come to my place and we would just screw around xD. Fun Times

Vice City 2 would indeed be awesome, but this "list" is fake.
Sure, some of the games listed here might be in development, some may even be at E3 2010, but, yeah, it's fake. If you want proof, just look on any website where these pictures are available, on the other pages of the "line up" there are spelling mistakes in the games listed. Also, some games listed here have been confirmed that they aren't being developed.

Back
Top Bottom